User Controls

All my intimacy with girls comes down to sexual harassment

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Feelsbadman.jpg, but then again, ignoring every girl doesn't help, either. Especially when they're interested, or so their body language suggests.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Maybe you could try like not ignoring women and also not sexually harassing them?
    Ask her first...can I touch your vagina?
    Also, 'please' helps...sometimes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    *controversial opinion incoming...*

I'm starting to think, more and more with each passing day, that so-called "sexual harassment", in many cases (NOT ALL, before anyone jumps out here about legitimate sexual harassment... I've actually seen it, it's definitely a thing), comes down to simply how unattractive and/or socially awkward the "assailant" is.

I certainly hope I'm wrong about that, but it's just becoming almost self-evident after having seen it SO. MANY. TIMES. And not even just to me.

*end of controversial opinion*

Actually, I've experienced this from two opposing angles...

When I'm sober, I'm like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man. Add to that fluctuating weight over the years, and I have had periods where women see me as some kind of vampire from beyond the dead here to consume their flesh and blood, and then some (peak physical fitness levels + just drunk enough to get that liquid courage and silver tongue) moments where it's like I just have to walk in a room and I can straight away can tell women see me totally and completely differently. And I have had dozens of one-night stands that corroborate this phenomenon.

It's nearly enough to drive someone into utter madness.

Because even when I'm on the inside looking out, I can't help but feel for my (so-called) "incel" brethren.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "can I touch your please vagina?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I realize, of course, that asking a woman if you can touch her vagina (whether you say the magic word or not) is a joke suggestion, but...

I think it actually helps demonstrate the point I was starting to make...

I mean, such a question would, in the vast majority of cases, constitute the sexual harassment itself.

BUT, there are so many cases when that actually wouldn't be the case.

It really does seem like it's a thin line between sexual harassment and acceptable flirting and/or foreplay.

*returning to controversial opinion*

And that subjectiveness just seems like a fertile breeding ground for cases where the woman just didn't consider the guy appealing enough to let it slide.

*end controversial opinion*
    Originally posted by gadzooks I realize, of course, that asking a woman if you can touch her vagina (whether you say the magic word or not) is a joke suggestion, but…

I think it actually helps demonstrate the point I was starting to make…

I mean, such a question would, in the vast majority of cases, constitute the sexual harassment itself.

BUT, there are so many cases when that actually wouldn't be the case.

It really does seem like it's a thin line between sexual harassment and acceptable flirting and/or foreplay.

*returning to controversial opinion*

And that subjectiveness just seems like a fertile breeding ground for cases where the woman just didn't consider the guy appealing enough to let it slide.

*end controversial opinion*

The problem is, in casual sexual relationships, women can be unpredictable and often times don't know their own boundaries. Combine that with a society that has loose morals and rampant promiscuity and you've got a recipe for "I don't know what the fuck sexual harassment actually is".

So, while I was mostly joking, it actually doesn't hurt to ask.

As far as (letting it slide---heh) I think some women are easily offended at the thought of someone hitting on them that they consider unacceptable and immediately turn into cunts. Then, of course, there are legitimate cases of sexual harassment.
    Or how about...

"can I please your vagina?"

Gotta give her some real incentive.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Or how about…

"can I please your vagina?"

Gotta give her some real incentive.

I'd say that would work 90% of the time.
    Originally posted by ohfralala The problem is, in casual sexual relationships, women can be unpredictable and often times don't know their own boundaries. Combine that with a society that has loose morals and rampant promiscuity and you've got a recipe for "I don't know what the fuck sexual harassment actually is".

So, while I was mostly joking. It actually doesn't hurt to ask.

As far as (letting it slide—heh) I think some women are easily offended at the thought of someone hitting on them that they consider unacceptable and immediately turn into cunts. Then, of course, there are legitimate cases of sexual harassment.

Yeah, and, sadly, the real harassment is all too common a thing.

It's what makes me especially mad about these fringe cases that are harder to quantify, because it dilutes the significance of the real shit.

Even the whole catcalling/whistling construction worker trope... I've seen that first hand on more than one occasion. Like, the first thing I'm thinking is... When the fuck was the last time in the history of humanity that whistling at a complete stranger stranger resulted in anyone getting laid?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Can i please your vagina
    Originally posted by gadzooks Even the whole catcalling/whistling construction worker trope… I've seen that first hand on more than one occasion. Like, the first thing I'm thinking is… When the fuck was the last time in the history of humanity that whistling at a complete stranger stranger resulted in anyone getting laid?

Catcalling is harmless. A good bit of things that are considered harassment are harmless. I think a playful ass slap is harmless, but I realize that's subjective. Imo, someone really has to cross a line with numerous unwanted verbal/physical advances.

Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah, and, sadly, the real harassment is all too common a thing.

It's what makes me especially mad about these fringe cases that are harder to quantify, because it dilutes the significance of the real shit.

This is one thing that sincerely pisses me off. Women who lie about sexual assault/abuse/harassment as some sort of revenge, manipulation, or simply out of pettiness because those sorts of situations, as you said, make it much more difficult to determine the validity of actual abuse.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Catcalling is harmless. A good bit of things that are considered harassment are harmless. I think a playful ass slap is harmless, but I realize that's subjective. Imo, someone really has to cross a line with numerous unwanted verbal/physical advances.

When it comes to the catcalling stuff, my (relative) position pretty much depends on how extreme those I'm discussing the issue with are. Like, there are some wackjob self-labeled "radical feminists" out there who will actually try to convince people that someone whistling in their presence should be considered a legit sexual offense. Heck, it shouldn't even warrant a ticket, especially since it would be pretty damn hard to prove the whistle even occurred, or that it was directed at anyone in particular, etc, etc. But, on the other hand, I do get why some feminists will argue that there is a bit of a "toxic" culture (I get their idea, but I don't like some of the terms that kind of over-dramatize some of these issues).

So, I have no problem with discussion about a general atmosphere that might be resulting in women more frequently being targeted by even the relatively trivial "harassment" (such as the whistles, etc). But even classifying stuff like that in the same category as like... I dunno, repeated undesired touching, etc... Is stupid and dilutes the severity of the more extreme scenarios.
    The irony is, radical feminists are toxic themselves and need to get dicked down. I'm not denying the existence of these cultures feminists fight against, but yeah the extremism is extreme.

We've complicated a simple situation which is what humans are best at. Bouncing from one end of the spectrum to the other in an effort to correct a problem. Over-correcting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The one that gets me is the Louis one, and I've argued with my ex / best friend about it a lot, who was a STAUNCH supporter of Louis, introduced me to him even, and now she feels all weird and different about him.

I'm not really a good arguer so my stance simplified is 'ok whatever he asked if he could jack off in front of them and they said no' or whatever, like it wasnt THAT big of a fuxking deal in relation to actual sexual abuse. I think she's knows I'm right Haha. But also not. She brings up points like "power" and "intimidation". So , since I'm not a female or not having been in such a position I cant understand, but I want to, so me and her dont have an agreement on that.
    This reminds me of Louis CK. All the dude did was ask for sex and expose himself once and people wanted to cut off his head, basically treating him the same as a rapist. Didn't even touch anyone. There was also some woman comedian who claimed he abused his power when she willingly had sex with him.

I mean its kinda shitty to expose yourself but whatever. I've been groped before against my consent and I don't make a big deal of it. How people can be "emotionally traumatized" as a grown adult by this entry level sexual harassment, I'll never understand.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ The one that gets me is the Louis one, and I've argued with my ex / best friend about it a lot, who was a STAUNCH supporter of Louis, introduced me to him even, and now she feels all weird and different about him.

I'm not really a good arguer so my stance simplified is 'ok whatever he asked if he could jack off in front of them and they said no' or whatever, like it wasnt THAT big of a fuxking deal in relation to actual sexual abuse. I think she's knows I'm right Haha. But also not. She brings up points like "power" and "intimidation". So , since I'm not a female or not having been in such a position I cant understand, but I want to, so me and her dont have an agreement on that.

Grape rinds drink a spike
    I started writing my post before u ok faggot
Jump to Top