User Controls

Man tries to join the police but gets turned down cause he's not black disabled or gay

Instigator Space Nigga
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6735465/Graduate-25-turned-police-isnt-disabled-gay-black.html?fbclid=IwAR0ETgbELHMgHVJtmt7P5vyICA1jRFg2Ra1phvSXWYFRsH_bFDiorgYKk1s

Not that I m for the police but it shows what a shithouse of a country we are.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Damn it finally happened. A white man was discriminated against.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by GGG Damn it finally happened. A white man was discriminated against.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So if you are a 1 legged black faggot...you're probably make Chief Inspector within 18 months.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But the test for blackness/cripple/gayness was applied to all applicants evenly and fairly, so there was no discrimination.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So if you are a 1 legged black faggot…you're probably make Chief Inspector within 18 months.

Lol
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    If you're a white man and you work for an organisation and you hear the words "diversity policy" you know what that means, it means they're coming for your job.
    -Mike Enoch

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by aldra

Is that Rand Paul?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You guys are racist.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I dunno, handicapped police doesn't sound too bad.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Nil I dunno, handicapped police doesn't sound too bad.

If the coppers aren't all downs negros with no legs then what's the point
    Hey, wheelchairs can go pretty fast. It's only when they come up against fences that there's an issue.

"Stop! Police!"

"Ahh.. another damned fence!"
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    They probably want more undercovers. Whites stand out too much, cause where ever you go, whites tend to commit less crime than non whites. That's not really a racist thing it's just statistics.

They need people that can blend in. All police forces everywhere do this. If the crime is high enough they don't care as much, and just need more beat cops. Depends on the type of crime though.
    Or maybe they just feel the need to infiltrate black, gay, crippled criminal cartels.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Or maybe they just feel the need to infiltrate black, gay, crippled criminal cartels.

Some of the best drug running and prostitution operations are done by those types of people. Nobody usually suspects them when they glance at them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hey, wheelchairs can go pretty fast. It's only when they come up against fences that there's an issue.

"Stop! Police!"

"Ahh.. another damned fence!"

People in wheelchairs can walk they just choose not to for attention seeking purposes.
    Upward hills are a problem for the wheelchair officers too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    2019 and not having a motorized wheelchair ffs
Jump to Top