User Controls

Has anybody seen that flat earth documentary on Netflix yet?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's called behind the curve.

The best part is when they get the flat earthers to conduct experiments and all of them fail. Somebody donates a 20,000 dollar gyroscope and it proved them wrong at every turn. Their next step was to create a bismuth container for the gyroscope because it would block the 'heaven rays' which is apparently some energy that comes down from the giant dome that covers Earth.

Second best part is how they also believe in like every other conspiracy theory. 9/11, secret societies, moon landing faked, transgenders being government agents, holocaust faked, science is trying to deceive you, etc.

Funny how people who believe in one conspiracy theory are also willing to believe in others. These idiots will believe anything that confirms their agenda, which is that "the man" has shit to hide, and everything we know is fake. Even when there are actual experiments, conducted with high tech equipment, by the flat earthers themselves, they STILL keep up with that confirmation bias.

Of course, these people never actually discuss the 'information' with anybody other than those who agree. It's a little circlejerk of distrust. And there is so much infighting between conspiracy theorists too. There's people here who believe the holocaust was faked but would laugh at the flat earth theory.

In general, strong distrust for authority is a sign of mental weakness. Not that you should always trust authority, but you shouldn't be dumb enough to think literally everyone is lying all the time. Objectivity is important.
    HTS highlight reel
    *sigh*

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the only people who care about Flat Earthers existing are 105 IQ big brainy bois who need to pick on the poor 95 IQ untermenschen because the 110 IQ master race makes them feel inadequate. Same with most American atheists.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What do they want to accomplish? See I told you so?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by GGG There's people here who believe the holocaust was faked

Why would anyone believe that? Anyone can go to Auschwitz and see real recreations of the massive gas chambers and crematoriums.
    Originally posted by HTS *sigh*

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the only people who care about Flat Earthers existing are 105 IQ big brainy bois who need to pick on the poor 95 IQ untermenschen because the 110 IQ master race makes them feel inadequate. Same with most American atheists.

You can keep your sighing to yourself. Nobody cares about your opinion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    HTS is basically right though. Round earth vs flat earth is fundamentally a middle intellect argument. Very smart people don't care to debate it, and very stupid people can't visualise and simulate the consequences of abstract geometrical ideas in their head.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Why would anyone believe that? Anyone can go to Auschwitz and see real recreations of the massive gas chambers and crematoriums.

They think the camps existed (most of them) but not that people were mass murdered, despite the Zyklon B residue and nail scratches and mass graves.

Ideas like this exist because people like to conveniently ignore information that does not agree with their bias. They look only at the evidence which does prove it. And the stuff that doesn't is faked, like the extensive records the Nazis kept on their patients, and the correspondence between Hitler and other Nazi officials, and Goebbel's private journal, meeting records, the millions and millions of personal accounts, etc.

Watch. Some of them will appear in this thread. See what other conspiracies they believe in. It's almost assured that if a person believes in one, they will believe in others as well. This crude distrust of authority some people have totally erases any ability to think logically when it comes to such issues, even if they may be otherwise intelligent people.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed HTS is basically right though. Round earth vs flat earth is fundamentally a middle intellect argument. Very smart people don't care to debate it, and very stupid people can't visualise and simulate the consequences of abstract geometrical ideas in their head.

Okay. But nobody's debating it. Documentaries like this get made for money, not because people wanna argue with flat earthers. Nobody does this for fun. We look at these things because they're just another crazy part of the world. HTS is just a contrarian so he wants to find something to bitch about and argue over no matter what we're talking about. Learning about the world and learning about what other people think, and thinking critically about it, should not be looked down upon as some circlejerk.

But anyway that's why I'm talking about confirmation bias in general, rather than trying to disprove the flat earthers. I don't give enough fucks to try and disprove them. Far smarter people than I have already done that. Personally I've seen the curvature of the earth, so I don't really give the idea any merit whatsoever. Especially not when the people in this documentary were failing to prove their hypothesis through experiments THEY themselves conducted.

Other conspiracy theories have a little more to discuss, since they're mostly about history/hidden things that they have no way of proving. I mean, where's the evidence for the jedis purposely fudging holocaust numbers? Why is there only stuff which they think disproves the status quo? You'd think there'd be a ton of evidence out there had the numbers been made up.
    Originally posted by GGG They think the camps existed (most of them) but not that people were mass murdered, despite the Zyklon B residue and nail scratches and mass graves.

According to the official accounts, the only mass extermination camps were in Poland.

In other words, behind the Iron Curtain and off limits to the press.

Tell me that 6 million jedis were Zyklon B-ed right now, or you're a Holocaust denier.

And the stuff that doesn't is faked, like the extensive records the Nazis kept on their patients, and the correspondence between Hitler and other Nazi officials, and Goebbel's private journal, meeting records, the millions and millions of personal accounts, etc.

None of that shows a sustained program of Zyklon B-ing anyone.

Watch. Some of them will appear in this thread. See what other conspiracies they believe in. It's almost assured that if a person believes in one, they will believe in others as well. This crude distrust of authority some people have totally erases any ability to think logically when it comes to such issues, even if they may be otherwise intelligent people.

That's because, even according to official history, the world is full of conspiracies, secret groups, occultic organisations and behind the scenes dealings.

I mean what's Davos? What's Bilderberg? What's Bretton Woods? What's the Balfour declaration? What's the Trilateral Commission? What's the Ynon Plan?

People come together, they scheme, they have ideas, and they seek to bring them into reality.

That's reality. You're against it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Told you they'd come out.

Now lets wait for the proof of conspiracy that will never come.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed HTS is basically right though. Round earth vs flat earth is fundamentally a middle intellect argument. Very smart people don't care to debate it, and very stupid people can't visualise and simulate the consequences of abstract geometrical ideas in their head.

They should be shunned by the High IQ club even if they can afford the $2700
    Originally posted by ECAP They should be shunned by the High IQ club even if they can afford the $2700

No, no one who can afford the $2,700 should be shunned. They have proven their real world IQ super-merit, and deserve to join our high IQ society? Who is it? I'll PM my bitcoin address to them.
    The membership card is a wonder to behold. All who see it will be in awe at how smart you are. It has real diamonique (cubic zirconia).
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed No, no one who can afford the $2,700 should be shunned. They have proven their real world IQ super-merit, and deserve to join our high IQ society? Who is it? I'll PM my bitcoin address to them.

Wow

That’s very white of you

To let em in like that 👍
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG Learning about the world and learning about what other people think, and thinking critically about it, should not be looked down upon as some circlejerk.

That is true. Unfortunately that's not what this:

Originally posted by GGG It's called behind the curve.

The best part is when they get the flat earthers to conduct experiments and all of them fail. Somebody donates a 20,000 dollar gyroscope and it proved them wrong at every turn. Their next step was to create a bismuth container for the gyroscope because it would block the 'heaven rays' which is apparently some energy that comes down from the giant dome that covers Earth.

Second best part is how they also believe in like every other conspiracy theory. 9/11, secret societies, moon landing faked, transgenders being government agents, holocaust faked, science is trying to deceive you, etc.

Funny how people who believe in one conspiracy theory are also willing to believe in others. These idiots will believe anything that confirms their agenda, which is that "the man" has shit to hide, and everything we know is fake. Even when there are actual experiments, conducted with high tech equipment, by the flat earthers themselves, they STILL keep up with that confirmation bias.

Of course, these people never actually discuss the 'information' with anybody other than those who agree. It's a little circlejerk of distrust. And there is so much infighting between conspiracy theorists too. There's people here who believe the holocaust was faked but would laugh at the flat earth theory.

In general, strong distrust for authority is a sign of mental weakness. Not that you should always trust authority, but you shouldn't be dumb enough to think literally everyone is lying all the time. Objectivity is important.

is.

That is pure masturbation to the thought of there being a group of people who are miraculously stupider than you are.
    Originally posted by ECAP Wow

That’s very white of you

To let em in like that 👍

Thank you. Being able to make money in the real world is like the ultimate IQ test.

Therefore no formal test is necessary, just merely having the money (and seeing the value in giving it to us) is proof enough.

We high IQ societies tend to be progressive like that.
    Originally posted by HTS That is true. Unfortunately that's not what this:

is.

That is pure masturbation to the thought of there being a group of people who are miraculously stupider than you are.

If I agree will you go away? I'm not drunk enough to want to talk to you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG If I agree will you go away?

No.
    Originally posted by GGG Personally I've seen the curvature of the earth, so

" ive seen oasis, therefore its there "
    Originally posted by GGG It's called behind the curve.

I started watching this last night. The 20 grand gyroscope that picked up the 15 degree per hour drift made me chuckle. I also enjoy the guy that hand crafts the flat earth models but puts a globe on every single one.
Jump to Top