User Controls

Electric toothbrush or manual?

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Are electric toothbrushes worth it?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Manual but I hire someone to brush my teef with it
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    McManual, folks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Do the math and McManual wins. Now if you got the money what do you care?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grylls McManual, folks

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Da McFuq? lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Electric toothbrushes aren't anything special. They're mostly just a gimmick unless you're not brushing right.

One thing people really miss is the brushing back to front. Most people just do side to side, but you're supposed to go back to front as it helps clean between teeth in areas that side to side brushing doesn't get. Side to side is also not great for your gums since bristles can push food and bacteria into the tiny little crevices between your toothz. The insides between teeth is where most cavities grow, because people neglect to brush/floss between them.

If you really want a better toothbrush, you should get the ones that play music when you brush.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Erekshun Do the meth and McManual wins.

Fixed
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Are electric toothbrushes worth it?

Both bc variety is the spice of life and also bc you're worth it!
Jump to Top