User Controls

That evil looking sculpture in the Vatican

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resurrection_(Fazzini)

Is it Satanic?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I think it’s kinda ugly, but I get it’s meaning. Jesus is at the top of this “tree of life”, and all his followers are branching out.

JMO
    Now I just read about it. The Ressurection? It’s supposed to represent Jesus rising from a nuclear crater. Representing mankind’s struggle with the threat of nuclear war. Hmmmm interesting!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Looks pretty demonic to me.
    It’s definitley ugly. Like that piece of art your friend gives you, but you have to put it somewhere. Maybe the downstairs bathroom.
    Krow African Astronaut
    You people are being bad on purpose. clearly it's John's vision of the Apocalypses and the Angel Warriors about to unleash the ultimate ass whooping on Satan before placing him in the ground for a thousand years (along with his demonic minions)
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

This guy asks you to follow him - what do you do?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Probably tell him to fuck off if the only weapon he's got is a some high-powered bullshit.
    Meet me in my upstairs basement.
    Krow African Astronaut
    The only thing that disturbed me about the Pope (And it wasn't this one) was the last one claimed "This Pedophilia with Priest is an American disease" or something close to this.

ONLY IN THE USA?
Jump to Top