User Controls

WHY does anything even exist?

WHY!?!? WIE!??!? But seriously.........why?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Possibly this, I haven't read it, but it may be the best book for providing the scientific explanation for this, unless someone can suggest a better one: http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Nothing-There-Something-Rather/dp/1451624468

Why do things have to have a meaning behind them? Maybe they just are. If you didn't exist you wouldn't be capable of ruminating on your lack of existence, asking yourself why nothing exists instead of something.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    How and why basically ask the same question except why implies purpose or meaning. Purpose and meaning are human inventions. There is no why.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    when you really, and I mean REALLY think about it, it's bretty scary. Consider previous eternity and how is that even possible that there was anything, forever, if even the presence of nothing, forever into the past. Has there really been an eternity of previous whatever, and if there was an eternal void, how did something happen to make us happen? It's literally impossible, while obviously being possible, because it IS. IT IS BOTH LITERALLY POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE AT THE SAME TIME, MAN! MAN!!!!
Jump to Top