User Controls

Crouton

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've never gotten into opiates besides the hydrocodone everybody gets by having their wisdom teeth removed, but today I got some krater, took 4 grams and was underwhelmed, so I took 1.2 grams more. Does strain really matter? Can I potentiate this effect? Did I waste my money?
    just take all of it
    Crouton used to be pretty good for me. I could get a buzz equal to about 20 mg oxycodone back in the day, but then I started railing 80's every night and smoking heroin and then it did nothing for me. Recently, it had been about 4 years since I fucked with any opiate at all and I decided to grab some Crouton from the headshop I went into to buy a bong on a whim. I drank a decent amount, felt a slight buzz, and then my stomach felt like it didn't want to digest food at all for a week. I'd eat like 3 bites of food and feel full for the rest of the day, like it was just sitting in my stomach uncomfortably. It all culminated on day 6 with me being up basically all night nauseous with a bloated stomach and out of desperation tried to drink some vinegar which make me throw up 30 minutes later, 10 minutes before I had to leave for work, where I drank mineral water mixed with orange juice all day and then felt better.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's really mild, I don't know how people enjoy it. You have to down a ton of disgusting chunky dirt-flavored water to get like 30 minutes of not-quite-a-buzz followed by several hours of feeling unmotivated and brain fog. The one exception I've had was when I took it with 4-FA which has some entactogenic action, I ended up with a real nice body high and the stimulation kept me off the couch.
    Inject it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Done with this shit. I tried it for sleep, hoping it'd give me a quick euphoria beforehand, but instead I nodded for hours and got maybe five more sleeping max. I got to eight grams and could hardly keep food down unless I was on it, the stuff is crap.
    Get Kava
    I take 8-10 Crouton capsules sometimes it gives me a nice high and sometimes it doesn't idk kava is really nice but your tolerance builds up way to fast
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Crouton < Normal opiates

I was using over an ounce a day for a while but now I am back to real opiates.

It's pretty good though, I got a bunch of my friends and family to try it and now almost everyone I know does it. None of them are daily users, it seems that I am the only person I know stupid enough to use opiates daily, everyone else around me seems to have some modicum of self control.

If it's too yucky for your sensitive palates, just get a cup with a lid and some chocolate milk and shake it all together. Tastes just like Ovaltine.
    Its supposed to be for helping with heroin withdrawals like imodium. Its not meant to be abused.
Jump to Top