User Controls

Lanny should impersonate classic Totse icons and post as though they're still with us.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It would present the illusion that the martyrs of our people still care and invigorate the survivors.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He doesn't take the right drugs to do that.

Only I do that
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I have to, respectively, disagree.

Those that want to find us will.

Those that have moved on are gone; either forever, or until they realize what they're missing.

I'm probably the biggest proponent here for thickening our ranks, but alts aren't the way to do it.

Most of the users here are younger than your average Totse icon. I love that panthrax is still around, but him and I are anomalies. Oh and Rizzo too, and SpectraL, etc, and a few others early registrants at Totse.

Anyway, my point is that we need to curb the use of alts and increase incoming traffic via other means.

Something I happen to be working on, by the way: https://niggasin.space/thread/34240.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Those that want to find us will.

I spotted a totsean on reddit, in the wild so to speak. I should have sent them a link. m00fire I believe.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by gadzooks I have to, respectively, disagree.

Those that want to find us will.

Those that have moved on are gone; either forever, or until they realize what they're missing.

I'm probably the biggest proponent here for thickening our ranks, but alts aren't the way to do it.

Most of the users here are younger than your average Totse icon. I love that panthrax is still around, but him and I are anomalies. Oh and Rizzo too, and SpectraL, etc, and a few others early registrants at Totse.

Anyway, my point is that we need to curb the use of alts and increase incoming traffic via other means.

Something I happen to be working on, by the way: https://niggasin.space/thread/34240.

I have my ways to bring traffic to this site.

Why don't you get hung on GHB and rim some shaft for journalism.
    Octavian motherfucker
    A purge thread should be started with a poll of who to IP ban by popular choice.

This would help seperate the thrush from the shaft so to speak...
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You, Zanick, should shut the fuck up with your manic writings and go piss off somewhere.

Sorry mate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grimace You, Zanick, should shut the fuck up with your manic writings and go piss off somewhere.

Sorry mate.

Oh here is

Get your dick out faggit'

Sorry lad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grimace You, Zanick, should shut the fuck up with your manic writings and go piss off somewhere.

Sorry mate.

6:50 on a Sunday morning. Oh you. 😊
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    god damn it whoever it is posting Bill Krozby's dong non-stop obviously wants it in his mouth
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Fuck you and fuck your little faggots PN club
Jump to Top