User Controls

Kentucky is an incredibly physically beautiful state...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, it's too bad that's where the beauty of Kentucky begins, and ends.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Kentucky folk cant handle the POLECAT
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s is beautiful down there with the Appalachia’s . I’ve only driven through it though.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I got a nice ladyfriend named Kentucky
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I picked up some pussy and used auto parts from down there,, meet the Sheriff and he gave me tips on how to go get the pussy and not go to jail for pickin her up at home,, he said stay in the road and if she gets in its all good but f you go on the property ur goin to jail..
    good times
    Technologist victim of incest
    A cop actually informed you on how to get va jj?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Pole loves the KY even if it is a B
    Originally posted by Technologist A cop actually informed you on how to get va jj?

yeah,, her Uncles were pissed I was stealin there lil snatch and tried to get me put in jail,, I got wind of it and called the law down there and he was very nice and helpful,, they called him when I was in th road and he told em there was nothing anyone could do as long as I was out in the road,, she was sukin cock half a mile down the road
    SUCK MY DICK LARRY
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I picked up some pussy and used auto parts from down there,, meet the Sheriff and he gave me tips on how to go get the pussy and not go to jail for pickin her up at home,, he said stay in the road and if she gets in its all good but f you go on the property ur goin to jail..
    good times

I can't even understand that
    well YOU can SUCK MY DICK ALSO,,,

did ja understand that?
    Krow African Astronaut
    chicken and waffles
Jump to Top