User Controls

Making alts is lame now, fuck this place

Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny ruined alts, when the forum has nothing but trash posts for days like whats been happening for a week the only thing to do is try and make some good posts with a funny alt.

But now you can't even do that because you need an email and new accounts can only make a few posts. I was just joking when I made that thread earlier but now I really have no reason to post here.

That's why infinityshock spams nigger dicks in every thread because you are all a bunch of trash posters anyways so if everyone else posts garbage why is there any reason to post anything besides garbage yourself?

My alts just get banned constantly and it's stupid as fuck because I make them as a joke and it defeats the purpose when the posts get deleted constantly. I guess joking around is 'spam' and trying to liven the place up is a bannable offense. Enjoy getting banned for just trying to make people laugh.

Get fucked losers, i'm outta here ,Later for good this time.

Technologist victim of incest
    Ghosty, I’ll miss you☹️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    😟
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Ghost Enjoy getting banned for just trying to make people laugh.

If your goal is to make people laugh, just post your picture.
    Please don’t let this war between Lanny and Fin make you a casualty.

I actually don’t mind your alts, because I can usually tell that it’s you, and they are funny.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You feeling any better, babe?

I told you sending me nekkie pictures would brighten your day.

I know they did mine!

Tech, you're definitely not a dog!!!
    Yeah,
    I’m better, just trying to get my thoughts together, things have been trying lately. I’m sure I’ll survive. I always do.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Big hug, girlfriend.

xoxoxo
    💗

Thanks dear friend😘
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    You thinking Fin is cool, makes you stupid..Sad we will still have to deal with you..
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I thought Achmed was funny.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Ghost Lanny ruined alts, when the forum has nothing but trash posts for days like whats been happening for a week the only thing to do is try and make some good posts with a funny alt.

But now you can't even do that because you need an email and new accounts can only make a few posts. I was just joking when I made that thread earlier but now I really have no reason to post here.

That's why infinityshock spams nigger dicks in every thread because you are all a bunch of trash posters anyways so if everyone else posts garbage why is there any reason to post anything besides garbage yourself?

My alts just get banned constantly and it's stupid as fuck because I make them as a joke and it defeats the purpose when the posts get deleted constantly. I guess joking around is 'spam' and trying to liven the place up is a bannable offense. Enjoy getting banned for just trying to make people laugh.

Get fucked losers, i'm outta here ,Later for good this time.

Quit running your mouth, ya little bitch..
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Quit running your mouth, ya little bitch..

Don’t you want to pretend your sad and be e-besties with strangers online?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by ECAP Don’t you want to pretend your sad and be e-besties with strangers online?

Don't talk to strfear announceds.

strfear announced dfear announced and all that.

*starts singing "away in a manger"*
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You thinking Fin is cool, makes you stupid..Sad we will still have to deal with you..

damm.

who left a jelly here.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    alts have always been lame
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why don't you try discussing topics, taking part in debates, or contributing interesting information? Oh, that's right. A proven tyrant may start deleting, editing and/or banning shit. My bad.
    Mahmoud Houston
    It's only an alt if you have another active account. Since Lanny removed TSTM, it'd just be your current active account.

Don't be a faggot by posting from multiples at the same time pretending to not be a gay bitch, you'll be fine.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He was trying to make the place look "busier", impersonating old Totse users, so it would attract new members.
Jump to Top