User Controls

Can't we all just... get along?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I don't know if this is even something I should even try to intervene in, but I don't like seeing disagreement and dissension around here.

With some people around here changing usernames like they change clothes, it sometimes takes me a little while to realize who people are from one day to the next.

There seems to be some kind of spat between Ghost and both Captain Falcon and §m£ÂgØL.

I don't know much about Captain Falcon, but I can kinda discern here that Mahmoud is Captain Falcon. From what I understand, he has a propensity towards changing usernames frequently.

But I do know that I like §m£ÂgØL, and I like Ghost too. For whatever reason, these two seem to be sworn enemies or something.

I don't understand why everyone around here tends to get all "cliquey" and start rivaling with each other. It usually starts over the most petty grievance too. I remember WellHung and I didn't get along for like... a few days. I can't imagine he's still harboring some kind of grudge. I know I certainly am not.

These rifts just end up tearing the whole community apart, pitting brother against brother (and sister against sister, etc).

Maybe this is a futile enterprise here, but I want to at least make an attempt at reconciliation here.

The bottom line is that: You can disagree with somebody on something, maybe even several things, without having to harbor a lifelong vendetta against them. You can even have heated disagreements from time to time, but it does not necessarily follow that you are henceforth mortal enemies to each other.

This thread will probably be utterly ineffective in achieving what I'm aiming for, but I figure the few minutes it took to make are worth it.

Give peace a chance, yo!

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    some people on here actually change their clothes?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    No and fuck you. I refuse to even read your post (other than the title).
    You will soon be blessed as my bitch and take shots of cum with your sisters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Hey fuck you, asshole.
    Originally posted by HTS Hey fuck you, asshole.

I dunno if you are mad or turned on?
    I get confused when people like you say "asshole"...
    They play fightin.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Im siding with my dick in your mothers cunt,bitch.
    Originally posted by ohfralala They play fightin.

Get out of here Lala.
    We are not seeing who can get a high-score on a bathroom scale.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    OHHHHH
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Get out of here Lala.
    We are not seeing who can get a high-score on a bathroom scale.

Oh? Do you think we are trying to see who has the most hep C?!!!!

I THINK NOT.
    Originally posted by ohfralala They play fightin.

Well then play fighting has become something way more than I ever remember.

A jovial jab at each other from time to time is one thing, but whatever the heck people are doing on the Internet these days... Where's the subtlety and artistry of a quality roast?

In a few years people will be photoshopping obituaries for their "friend's" mother.

Then a few years after that, people will ACTUALLY KILL their "friend's" mother and then be like "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
    Shit's escalating, is all I'm saying.
    Lala wont quit blowing my fona-fone up now...

Originally posted by gadzooks Where's the subtlety and artistry of a quality roast?

In a few years people will be photoshopping obituaries for their "friend's" mother.

It’s the unfortunate nature of evolution.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Lala wont quit blowing my fona-fone up now…

Lmfao
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Lala wont quit blowing my fona-fone up now…

You actually refer to your phone as "the fona-fone"?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by gadzooks I don't know if this is even something I should even try to intervene in, but I don't like seeing disagreement and dissension around here.

With some people around here changing usernames like they change clothes, it sometimes takes me a little while to realize who people are from one day to the next.

There seems to be some kind of spat between Ghost and both Captain Falcon and §m£ÂgØL.

I don't know much about Captain Falcon, but I can kinda discern here that Mahmoud is Captain Falcon. From what I understand, he has a propensity towards changing usernames frequently.

But I do know that I like §m£ÂgØL, and I like Ghost too. For whatever reason, these two seem to be sworn enemies or something.

I don't understand why everyone around here tends to get all "cliquey" and start rivaling with each other. It usually starts over the most petty grievance too. I remember WellHung and I didn't get along for like… a few days. I can't imagine he's still harboring some kind of grudge. I know I certainly am not.

These rifts just end up tearing the whole community apart, pitting brother against brother (and sister against sister, etc).

Maybe this is a futile enterprise here, but I want to at least make an attempt at reconciliation here.

The bottom line is that: You can disagree with somebody on something, maybe even several things, without having to harbor a lifelong vendetta against them. You can even have heated disagreements from time to time, but it does not necessarily follow that you are henceforth mortal enemies to each other.

This thread will probably be utterly ineffective in achieving what I'm aiming for, but I figure the few minutes it took to make are worth it.

Give peace a chance, yo!

Is the above a quote from a Donald Trump University textbook?
    Originally posted by gadzooks You actually refer to your phone as "the fona-fone"?

Hold on. I’m on the phone cussing him out right now and he’s trying to make me get naked.
    I don't care if people rain a hate on this thread like a monsoon.

I will stand by my convictions and RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE.
Jump to Top