User Controls

The Muslim world are honestly chickenshits

Mahmoud Houston
    I honestly can't believe Uighur internment is taking place like a modern holocaust, and countries like my native Pakistan, and others, are scared shitless of saying anything because big daddy China is holding the purse strings.

Hey, nice solidarity morons.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

lol, Muslim solidarity.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OP sux large ass.. He's a plant..
    Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

lol, Muslim solidarity.

Saudi Arabia is basically a jedi state. The royal family is literally a bunch of inbred retards who have control of oil tapped in the 1920s, I hope someone does a Breaking Bad style coordinated shanking on everyone who could remotely ascend to the throne.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/mohammed-bin-salman-iran-israel/557036/
    Thank G_d not everyone is a bigot like OP
    Mahmoud Houston
    The jedis are responsible for all the wars in the world.

Yes I'm bigoted against the jedis. They are a disgusting rat people and so are the Saudi royals. I would burn them alive if I could.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    paki bastard
    I stand with Israel

🇮🇱🏳️‍🌈🇮🇪🇺🇲
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    What sort of Islam do they even practice
    Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by aldra What sort of Islam do they even practice

THE FAG KIND, where you can have massive parties with IG hookers, er, models, booze and drugs, and gold plated Lamborghinis while finding Wahhabist fundamentalists to kill people who recite a different Qalima in Iraq.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

"In May 629, the Muslims defeated several jedi tribes (including the Banu Nadir) at the Battle of Khaybar. The jedis had surrendered, and were allowed to remain in Khaybar on the provision that they give half of their annual produce to the Muslims."

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Mahmoud I honestly can't believe Uighur internment is taking place like a modern holocaust, and countries like my native Pakistan, and others, are scared shitless of saying anything because big daddy China is holding the purse strings.

Hey, nice solidarity morons.

Nice alt 👍
    Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by ECAP Nice alt 👍

Nice main faggot. What, do you jack off to the e-dentity you built stroking your cock at people who couldn't give a fuck?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Whatever dude, this profile is the only source of stability in my life. How can you live untethered from any foundation? Cast out upon the sea as it were.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    People who think their divine being can make itself home on Earth are basically the same as people who think they're better off on a continent with a crust made of ancient fecal matter. Just because they discovered it when it was genetically based, everything is much harder. When all of them are dead, I'll make others. Censoring thousands of years with a new history for our kind will be a challenge of leadership for me, but I'm confident the next speciesist monarch will be glad he has doesn't have to start from the beginning. Once more, I'll reiterate: please hasten the end, I don't have a plan for the next millennium. That's why I'm posting here.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I can't say that I know a person who happens to be born under the Muslim Coaetic enough to say that I understand what I a Muslim has gone through.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Zanick People who think their divine being can make itself home on Earth are basically the same as people who think they're better off on a continent with a crust made of ancient fecal matter. Just because they discovered it when it was genetically based, everything is much harder. When all of them are dead, I'll make others. Censoring thousands of years with a new history for our kind will be a challenge of leadership for me, but I'm confident the next speciesist monarch will be glad he has doesn't have to start from the beginning. Once more, I'll reiterate: please hasten the end, I don't have a plan for the next millennium. That's why I'm posting here.

wanna learn to fuck?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick Censoring thousands of years with a new history for our kind will be a challenge of leadership for me, but I'm confident the next speciesist monarch will be glad he has doesn't have to start from the beginning.

The Cultural revolution in China managed. Fuck most people there don't even know about the Tiannamen square protests.
    Mahmoud Houston
    Originally posted by Octavian The Cultural revolution in China managed. Fuck most people there don't even know about the Tiannamen square protests.

I spy with my little eye: someone who just formed their perception of a complex issue they didn't know shit about 2 days ago by watching Brownie Sanders on Netflix.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Mahmoud Nice main faggot. What, do you jack off to the e-dentity you built stroking your cock at people who couldn't give a fuck?

We all jack off to pics of your mom
Jump to Top