User Controls

Epstein gets 13 Months for Sex Trafficking

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/usa/452123-prosecutors-epstein-plea-illegal/
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/21/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-violated-the-rights-of-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-crime-victims-judge.html

Basically, Epstein pled guilty (I'm sure you know the name, check him out on Wikipedia if you don't) and was given a plea deal for 13 months in minimum security - more importantly the deal was kept secret from victims until it was too late for them to contest it. Both the prosecution and the defence colluded to conceal it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I'm shocked that he got anything at all. Will he be going to that kosher prison I posted about?

Hopefully the victims can sue and leave him broke - from what I hear they were basically just underage prostitutes, but still.
    I should be careful how I phrase this, but I think it'd give me a spark of hope if someone were to pick up the 'justice' system's slack here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I'm shocked that he got anything at all.

Yeah, he should have based himself in delaware.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Sometimes I have to give up my obsolete pedophiles to venerable arguments and public dismay so that my larger operation will remain even more discreet. Epstein hasn't gained me any ground on the young female body in a decade, but it was nonetheless a hard decision to excommunicate him from the herd. Sorry if this presents complications, I'm just being a careful businessman. Please PM me with Venmo donations.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/usa/452123-prosecutors-epstein-plea-illegal/
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/21/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-violated-the-rights-of-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-crime-victims-judge.html

Basically, Epstein pled guilty (I'm sure you know the name, check him out on Wikipedia if you don't) and was given a plea deal for 13 months in minimum security - more importantly the deal was kept secret from victims until it was too late for them to contest it. Both the prosecution and the defence colluded to conceal it.

He was only in the county jail, I believe. He was let out 5-6 days a week to go to his office. Another corrupt person in trumps circle.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    That's it?

If anyone else had done the same they would get decades or life in prison
    Somebody should just kill the motherfucker
    Originally posted by Technologist He was only in the county jail, I believe. He was let out 5-6 days a week to go to his office. Another corrupt person in trumps circle.

Epstein had a lot more to do with the Clintons than Trump, but I think Acosta worked on Trump's campaign

they both deserve to be flensed
    Acosta is being investigated for his part in this. It seems he was instructed by trump to “go easy” on Epstein

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-plea-deal-alexander-acosta.amp
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria That's it?

If anyone else had done the same they would get decades or life in prison

There's really no laws for the elite, and the "justice" system is a literal joke. They're all above the laws all the little people are strictly held to.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's really no laws for the elite, and the "justice" system is a literal joke. They're all above the laws all the little people are strictly held to.

We agree! Let’s write this date down Specsy💋
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's really no laws for the elite, and the "justice" system is a literal joke. They're all above the laws all the little people are strictly held to.

Adolf was the good guy
    Stone lies to the FBI, he gets his door kicked in by SWAT at 5am and his wife and dogs terrified. McCabe lies to the FBI, is referred by the Inspector General for criminal prosecution, and he gets a nice golden parachute and lifetime benefits. Then they try to tell you with a straight face that lady justice is blind. Lady justice ain't blind. She ain't even alive. She's already dead and buried.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    There's nothing stopping any of you from finding him and putting a bullet in his head. Or kill everyone involved in going easy on the guy. Remember, they have to be in the same place every day. Their routines are entirely predictable. Just get a rifle/scope with no traces to you or anyone you know and snipe 'em out.

It isn't hard to do. You'd be a hero and sending a message to the rest of these faggots that even if the law goes easy on them it doesn't mean they get away with this shit.

EDIT: if you don't mind getting close, spill some DMSO/abrin on him. Wear a disguise of course. Looks like a heart attack.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    A judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors — among them, U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta — broke federal law when they signed a plea agreement with a wealthy, politically connected sex trafficker and concealed it from more than 30 of his underage victims.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra, in a 33-page opinion, said that the evidence he reviewed showed that Jeffrey Epstein had been operating an international sex operation in which he and others recruited underage girls — not only in Florida — but from overseas, in violation of federal law.

“Epstein used paid employees to find and bring minor girls to him.,’’ wrote Marra, who is based in Palm Beach County. “Epstein worked in concert with others to obtain minors not only for his own sexual gratification, but also for the sexual gratification of others.’’

Instead of prosecuting Epstein under federal sex trafficking laws, Acosta, then the U.S. attorney in Miami, helped negotiate a non-prosecution agreement that gave Epstein and his co-conspirators immunity from federal prosecution. Epstein, who lived in a Palm Beach mansion, was allowed to quietly plead guilty in state court to two prostitution charges and served just 13 months in the county jail. His accomplices, some of whom have never been identified, were never charged.

https://archive.fo/wvxxx
    Acosta and Co. are diddlers, too, and they all take care of one another.
    Originally posted by aldra flensed
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I'm shocked that he got anything at all. Will he be going to that kosher prison I posted about?

Hopefully the victims can sue and leave him broke - from what I hear they were basically just underage prostitutes, but still.

DIfferent era. Polanski got nothing and plea bargain would have been nothing. Had Epstein existed in Polanski's time...
    In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14, he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Instead of being sent to state prison like the majority of sex offenders convicted in Florida, Epstein was housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade. He was able to hire his own security detail and was allowed "work release" to his downtown office for up to 12 hours a day six days a week. He served 13 months before being released for a year of probation. While on probation he was allowed numerous trips on his corporate jet to his homes in Manhattan and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

^ Then they have the nerve to tell you with a straight face that lady justice is blind.
Jump to Top