User Controls

I just commited an act of infidelity (AKA: The Other-forums-you-frequent Thread)

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I *gasp* posted on another Internet forum.

(And not Reddit or 4chan which are totally understandable because they're pretty much the "front page of the Internet" [which one among the two depends on other factors; primarily political orientation apparantly]).

Regs are closed over there, otherwise I'd throw a link out.

But I post there for nostalgia reasons. It's the local rave scene forum. But since the rave scene has all but dried up, local or otherwise, it's a ghost town.

Where do the rest of you all post when not on here, Reddit, or 4chan?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bathroom walls
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Vaginas
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by aldra bathroom walls

So, reddit?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    forum
    [fawr-uh m, fohr-uh m]
    |
    SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR forum ON THESAURUS.COM
    noun, plural fo·rums, fo·ra [fawr-uh, fohr-uh] /ˈfɔr ə, ˈfoʊr ə/.
    the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
    a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
    an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
    Also called online forum, Internet forum, Web forum . message board.
    the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

Originally posted by aldra bathroom walls

What, exactly, do you discuss that might be of "public interest" with your bathroom buddies?

Also, where's the next meet (asking for a friend)?

Originally posted by Ajax Vaginas

I'd love to hear what kind of people you meet INSIDE of vaginas.

Got damn, there's a lot of potential for a mom / loose pussy joke in there, but I'm a classy motherfucker so I won't go there.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick So, reddit?

Best damn bathroom stalls I ever seen...

One time, on r/LifeProTipsThatMightGetYouRaped, I made a post and got some fantastic advice that resulted in me getting 4 flat screen TV's and a wad of cash.

No complaints there.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick So, reddit?

I would rather be caught writing poems on the wall with a log of my own shit than go on reddit
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have a dozen Reddit accounts and I post from none of them except for dick pics. Nobody there is so carcinogenic like the people here, which makes me think they're all liars.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick I have a dozen Reddit accounts and I post from none of them except for dick pics. Nobody there is so carcinogenic like the people here, which makes me think they're all liars.

Faggot, where the fuck were you?

You had me worried sick...

Was that really your "evil sister"? Or am I just a gullible motherfucker?

Or were you experiencing some kind of psychotic break from reality?

Whatever the case, good to see you posting again.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Your concern is not unappreciated, and the truth is all of the above. I had a break from reality, my evil sister seized an opportunity to invade my mind, and you may be gullible but that isn't for me to say. I lurked for some time over the past month but I realized the community is better off with my contribution and I'm a better person for it. It's good to be back!
    Originally posted by Zanick Your concern is not unappreciated, and the truth is all of the above. I had a break from reality, my evil sister seized an opportunity to invade my mind, and you may be gullible but that isn't for me to say. I lurked for some time over the past month but I realized the community is better off with my contribution and I'm a better person for it. It's good to be back!

Well come back as much as you want, but leave as much as you need.

This place may not be the most positively reinforcing social circle, but it's got a culture and history that just calls to me for whatever reason.

But taking the odd break is almost certainly a healthy thing to do.
Jump to Top