User Controls

Jussie Smollett is a hero

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Let's hope this stuff doesn't end his career and result in him wandering around homeless with a homemade thong looking like the gay version of mowgli from the jungle book hoping to score crack rocks.

I mean what he did was brilliant. If only more people would sacrifice a little bit of their freedom so that people would take hate crimes less seriously, the world could be a much better place. I was thinking about it, didn't think about it much at first then I realized, he's a genius.

We need more fake hate crimes. Then when the leftist(mainstream) media and all those brainless boring douchebag leftist celebrities are riled up and going after Trump supporters, they'll realize it was a hoax, just like what Jussie Smollett did. Gradually, they'll become desensitized and nobody will take hate crimes seriously. The world will quickly become less hateful and racist. In Jussie Smollett's case, they waited till everyone was in an uproar over the fake hate crime. You can't reveal it as a hoax too soon, that's what makes Smollett's plan so genius. It happened right after I posted a thread calling for more frame jobs and fake hate crimes, too. Pure genius. We're starting a movement with this shit. It's like an avalanche, gaining momentum slowly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've already bet a naked photo on him attempting suicide...clearly he's a massive attention whore so the ultimate attention whoring IS a suicide attempt.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I ain't reading that..
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've already bet a naked photo on him attempting suicide…clearly he's a massive attention whore so the ultimate attention whoring IS a suicide attempt.

Maybe he was just trying to make people take hate crimes less seriously. But either way, this would troll everyone real hardcore if it only improves his career. I suppose the leftists would get more out of that than people on the right though. I think he should run for president.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Maybe he was just trying to make people take hate crimes less seriously. But either way, this would troll everyone real hardcore if it only improves his career. I suppose the leftists would get more out of that than people on the right though. I think he should run for president.

We need a good hoaxer in office.

A real, old-school prankster, that'll wear hand buzzers when meeting with foreign world leaders and do televised prank press statements about fake disasters and terrorist attacks, just to keep people on their toes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    We need a good ole fashion ‘Timmy fell in the well’ prank
    Originally posted by Archer513 We need a good ole fashion ‘Timmy fell in the well’ prank

Now that'd be righteous.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Let's hope this stuff doesn't end his career and result in him wandering around homeless with a homemade thong looking like the gay version of mowgli from the jungle book hoping to score crack rocks.

Uhhhh that’s exactly what I AM hoping for.
    Fag ass nigga makes good with lies.. I may have to brush up my lie game..
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I think he should lose everything over his fucked-up farce.

^That would make my personal “America,” Great, again.👍🏻
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Sad to say but the double minority will probably get a slap on the wrist and then request a slap on the ass.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Sad to say but the double minority will probably get a slap on the wrist and then request a slap on the ass.

So they don't cancel each other out?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Now if he was a full blood jedi he never would have gotten caught.
    How come nobody ever points out that he is only half black Huuummm??

Justin "Jussie" Smollett was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children of Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett. He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors. Smollett is biracial. His father was jedi (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland). Smollett's mother is African-American. He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, New Jersey.
    Wiki copy pasta.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Catholic school? Kind of explains the gay thing.
    Apparently, he may get 200,000$ for the work he did on Empire. If he lives in a place where the cost of living isn't high, he can easily buy a house and retire comfortably with that much money. Maybe get a part time job to pay property taxes and such. That's better off than most of you are going to be. If he gets the money, he can still continue acting.

They'll probably give him probation and he can gradually begin acting again. Whether he meant to or not, he's helping the diversity movement by reducing the importance of hate crimes. Hate crimes have notorious double standards and when people stop creating special classes of people with special laws just for them, the world will be a better place and equality for everyone can become a reality.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Apparently, he may get 200,000$ for the work he did on Empire. If he lives in a place where the cost of living isn't high, he can easily buy a house and retire comfortably with that much money. Maybe get a part time job to pay property taxes and such. That's better off than most of you are going to be. If he gets the money, he can still continue acting.

They'll probably give him probation and he can gradually begin acting again. Whether he meant to or not, he's helping the diversity movement by reducing the importance of hate crimes. Hate crimes have notorious double standards and when people stop creating special classes of people with special laws just for them, the world will be a better place and equality for everyone can become a reality.

He didn't have an acting career to begin with, dipshit..
    hes going to get his own reality shown in prison.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Let's hope this stuff doesn't end his career and result in him wandering around homeless with a homemade thong looking like the gay version of mowgli from the jungle book hoping to score crack rocks.

I mean what he did was brilliant. If only more people would sacrifice a little bit of their freedom so that people would take hate crimes less seriously, the world could be a much better place. I was thinking about it, didn't think about it much at first then I realized, he's a genius.

We need more fake hate crimes. Then when the leftist(mainstream) media and all those brainless boring douchebag leftist celebrities are riled up and going after Trump supporters, they'll realize it was a hoax, just like what Jussie Smollett did. Gradually, they'll become desensitized and nobody will take hate crimes seriously. The world will quickly become less hateful and racist. In Jussie Smollett's case, they waited till everyone was in an uproar over the fake hate crime. You can't reveal it as a hoax too soon, that's what makes Smollett's plan so genius. It happened right after I posted a thread calling for more frame jobs and fake hate crimes, too. Pure genius. We're starting a movement with this shit. It's like an avalanche, gaining momentum slowly.

Maybe that was his intention but probably not lol
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain He didn't have an acting career to begin with, dipshit..

Yea he did man!!
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Yea he did man!!

Had a queer career. Bitch can smoke a pole, and tell lies..
Jump to Top