User Controls

Here's a little karma for you

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is the face of a new advertising campaign by Nike despite not having played in the NFL since 2016.

Kaepernick was a quarterback in the NFL for six years, but sparked controversy by taking a knee during the national anthem in protest against social injustice and police brutality in America.

Nike's latest campaign for the 30th anniversary of its 'Just Do It' slogan has once again stirred up a fiery debate with some praising the advert and others on social media posting videos burning merchandise from the brand.

Kaepernick tweeted a black-and-white photo of himself on Monday featuring the quote: 'Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.'

Donald Trump blasts NFL anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a bitch off the field'
    Taking a knee: two years on, where does the NFL stand?

NIKE FACES A PR DISASTER AFTER ITS SHOE BLEW OUT IN A HIGH-PROFILE BASKETBALL GAME..

Looks like he put his foot in it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like he put his foot in it.

I'm lovin it.. Nike can suck my dic...
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I always though NIKE was for blacks?
    Originally posted by Instigator I always though NIKE was for blacks?

You're confusing NIKE with leg irons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Kapernick got millions from the NFL. They can’t discuss the actual number, but it’s supposedly in the 10s of millions. It looks like he’s gonna he on a new team soon enough. Just heard this on the radio yesterday on my way to work.
    Originally posted by Technologist Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Kapernick got millions from the NFL. They can’t discuss the actual number, but it’s supposedly in the 10s of millions. It looks like he’s gonna he on a new team soon enough. Just heard this on the radio yesterday on my way to work.

All the money in the world wont change the fact he's a traitor...He can live comfortably for the next 50yrs...but he'll still die a traitor.
    He may be a traitor to you, but the next team to pick him up won’t think so. Many think he’s a champion of change. He’ll be laughing all the way to the bank, as a traitor. Don’t think he care what anyone thinks, or he wouldn’t have taken it this far.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All the money in the world wont change the fact he's a traitor…He can live comfortably for the next 50yrs…but he'll still die a traitor.

Yeah, you can't use the work place, or the National Anthem, for your protests..
    Originally posted by Technologist He may be a traitor to you, but the next team to pick him up won’t think so.

Corporations generally don't have a conscience...and when they "appear" to it's simply another marketing strategy...so quite irrelevant.

Again he'll die a traitor, regardless of wealth and job history.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can agree with not using the work place for personal protests, but sure, people can protest the national anthem. Remember all those flag burners years ago?
    Originally posted by Technologist I can agree with not using the work place for personal protests, but sure, people can protest the national anthem. Remember all those flag burners years ago?

Protesting something that symbolizes ALL Americans is then pointing the finger at ALL Americans...it's basically being guilty of what you are whining about...
    Don’t know whose whining.
    Negative protesting rarely if ever inspires a change for the good.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t know whose whining.

The protestor.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Negative protesting rarely if ever inspires a change for the good.

You don’t know much about history, do ya
    https://www.bustle.com/articles/195826-7-peaceful-protests-from-history-that-made-a-real-tangible-difference

Here’s another article

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/protests-that-changed-history
    Um you don't know much about English do you..."NEGATIVE"...is not another word for "PEACEFUL"

lololol

(and even then your list is 12 long...12....lololol)
    Nike got theirs.. I'm happy..

Knappydic got his too, he'll probably run through it in a couple of years, like most do..
    I’m sure many called Kaepernick’s protests peaceful. Many protests weren’t considered peaceful at the time. Peaceful is in the eyes of the beholder.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain he'll probably run through it in a couple of years, like most do..

Yup
Jump to Top