User Controls

Russia's getting boring

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    they got tired of fucking themselves, now they focus on fucking others.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    We should send em some of our homeless, violent offenders, and depressed... Give till it hurts...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    My gosh, their murder rate and death by alcohol are about the same. That’s insane.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    which faggit makes up these stats
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Suicide!

Suicide!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    germans & russians seem to always have overindulged in alcohol. granted, they seem to handle it somewhat better than many other breed of peoples— well, the irish, are another liquor toting lot. lol 😋
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

very interesting indeed.

it shows that beginning 2006 their cops just attributed all cause of death for all murders as 'alcohol poisoning'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny very interesting indeed.

it shows that beginning 2006 their cops just attributed all cause of death for all murders as 'alcohol poisoning'.

Or a lot of drunks were murdering each other.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Or a lot of drunks were murdering each other.

with alcohols ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist My gosh, their murder rate and death by alcohol are about the same. That’s insane.

last days of the soviet union were bad, getting their country chopped up and sold to the highest bidder afterwards was worse

they likely would still be in the same place as the early-mid 90s if it weren't for Putin purging all those oligarchs
    Originally posted by aldra last days of the soviet union were bad, getting their country chopped up and sold to the highest bidder afterwards was worse

they likely would still be in the same place as the early-mid 90s if it weren't for Putin purging all those oligarchs

purge ?

more like replace with his own.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny with alcohols ?

They murdered a drunk and then drank themselves to death.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    About as believable as a 90+% approval rating for King Vlad
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Looks like Russia is on a different path than the US...
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Looks like Russia is on a different path than the US…

Oh shit son
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny purge ?

more like replace with his own.

There are still a lot of them; it'd be impossible to get rid of all of them without major infrastructure collapse. As VVP himself said, there's a limit to how much of the fifth column can be removed bloodlessly. The big change is that they've largely been removed from state power - even the exiles like Khodorkovsky are still filthy rich, they've primarily been stripped of political capital.

Amusingly enough the forced devaluation of the Ruble through oil price manipulation and sanctions dropped the value of many of the state enterprises that were privatised in the 90s, allowing the state to buy them back extremely cheaply.

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 About as believable as a 90+% approval rating for King Vlad

That's been verified in multiple polls and studies. That's VVP personally though, drawing on what he's done for the country so far and the direction his policy is going (largely international and foreign policy) - Medvedev and the rest of the government gets a significantly lower approval rating thanks to mismanagement and lack of vision in domestic and internal state policy, a good example being that recent fiasco with pensions
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra Medvedev and the rest of the government gets a significantly lower approval rating thanks to mismanagement and lack of vision in domestic and internal state policy

"If only the Czar knew!"
    lol, I had to look that reference up, then felt dumb for not taking it at face value.

AS I understand it in Russia, the Prime Minister (Medvedev) is chosen by the elected President (Putin). Putin and Medvedev have typically worked together; when one is president the other is PM (in Russian law a President can only serve two consecutive terms, but once someone else serves they can run again), which is bizarre because they have vastly different goals and approaches. Generally speaking Putin is a nationalist who values independence, whereas Medvedev wants to fold into the western 'system' because he believes that Russia (or at least some Russians) can prosper that way. It's especially strange because Russian society is currently fairly polarised in that regard, with Putin's approach being vastly more popular.

I've seen a bunch of articles discussing the matter but never actually gone through one
    Octavian motherfucker
    I just finished a good book, "I'm going to ruin their lives", although they,(Medvedev & Putin) appear to have different agendas at times, both have the same end goals. It's all been perfectly planned to create an aura of there being "more autonomy" as opposed to the same brand of United Russia. You can't help feel sorry for those that actually thought there was going to be change by Medvedev becoming President. Putin has been the all omnipotent power house since 1999 in one form or another and people have gotten use to, and would feel a sense of loss without him. The same was felt by many surprisingly in 1953 when Stalin died. By playing upon the national sentiment of patriotism and anti westernism, he's created a fatherly persona and a need to keep him.

I personally think Putin wanting to stay in power is more him ensuring he stays out of jail should the tide of power were ever to fall into the hands of say someone like Navalny albeit this would be impossible in certainly Putin's lifetime. The fact is too much heat has been brought upon him through all these high level assassinations, there's only so many times that card can be played before it back fires. The Boris Nemtsov murder was far too brazen.

I do believe this will be Putin's last term before taking up a shadow position like the P-2 masonic lodge in Italy, controlling puppet presidents and deciding what goes.
Jump to Top