User Controls

Macron est vraiment le pute à juifs

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Les Gilets Jaunes avaient raison.

A study claims that up to a quarter of the French population not only believe in a conspiracy of “elites” but also think those same elites are using mass migration to replace European populations.
    The study, released by Jean-Jaurès Foundation and Conspiracy Watch, is the second of its kind and looks at the extent to which the French believe in various so-called conspiracy theories.

The study found that 27 per cent of French believe in an “Illuminati” of elites who control the population while one quarter say they believe in the theory of the “Great Replacement,” Le Point reports.
    https://needtoknow.news/2019/02/25-of-french-population-believe-elites-are-trying-to-replace-europeans-with-immigrants/

You're nobody in France unless you graduate the Sorbonne and the various elite institutions. Macron was chosen for grooming by the Rotschild Private Bank, his predecessor Sarkozy was a straight up jedi.

French policy right now is all about enmiserating the middle, making them unable to support family life, while importing a new lower class from Muslim countries.

This is known.

The miserable short little jedi asshole Sarkozy actively pushed it.

He has done his part, metissaging a bunch of brainless white French women taller than himself.

The jedis are right when they call the Gilets Jaunes anti-semitic - they are 100% so, and are 100% correct for it.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    https://russia-insider.com/en/frances-jedi-elites-demand-yellow-vest-protests-be-shut-down/ri26334?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"calling for boycotts is prohibited" - some jedi.
    Frances Kalifat: We can’t ignore a reality: day-to-day antisemitic attacks are committed by young Muslims in difficult areas.

The ultimate xenophobia. I bet jedis run away from such areas, an example of jedi flight - an example of the richest and best connected minority in Europe seeking to protect their privilege from the poorest and most disenfranchised.

We whites don't even have a look in when it comes to these ancient religious bigots.

On the other hand they have clever ways of saving paper - their list of blood-enemies and their list of countries they have lived in are the exact same list.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Yeah, this is a thinly-veiled attempt to vilify and come down hard on the Yellow Vests - I think Micron is thrashing about without considering the bigger picture, and this is going to backfire explosively on both levels.
    france is dead anyway.

it was dead the day hitler walked in with both hands behind his back.

what you are seeing right now is the next stage of zombie decomposition.
Jump to Top