User Controls

share one shitty quality about yourself

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ultimately id rather just be home alone getting high than spending time with people who want to spend time with me

that's one of mine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I guess I should've said one shitty quality that you're not too embarrassed to admit out loud here for everyone to see and remember forever.

Another one of mine is I prefer to be drunk even though I know sober me is who I'd prefer to be but it's more complicated and I dont have anyone to talk to about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I shit everyday.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho I shit everyday.

I'll bet you've gone a day without shitting, which makes you a liar, which could be considered a shitty quality, yes. Thank you for sharing.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I am a registered user of a website called Niggas In Space.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I sometimes get constipated.

I sometimes have diarrhea.

Shit, that's two things.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’m brutally honest

Not good in the pc/snowflake/everyone is special era we live in today.

I fuck with ppl a lot. If I see or hear someone taking something serious that I deem stupid,I fuck with them. I piss on your passions.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Archer513 I’m brutally honest

That's very very bold of you to share with us. Brutally honest, you might say. Thank you, brother.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    #MeToo
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll bet you've gone a day without shitting, which makes you a liar, which could be considered a shitty quality, yes. Thank you for sharing.

Ever since I had intestinal surgery it's sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
    Now take that back you handicap basher.
    I never shit

I’m a hyper efficient machine
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And it don't stink either, right?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    I pretend to be of average intelligence to make people here less uncomfortable
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Ever since I had intestinal surgery it's sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
    Now take that back you handicap basher.

Wow! Wooooowwww! Im sorry he did that to you.

Mmq just how low can you go???? Tsk!tsk!TSK!
    Originally posted by ECAP I pretend to be of average intelligence to make people here less uncomfortable

Aren’t we all?
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Archer513 Aren’t we all?

No
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm extremely guarded. Emotions overwhelm me sometimes, so I block a lot of shit out to protect myself...making it hard to maintain healthy relationships.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I can be very rude when extremely tired. Makes me feel bad afterwards.

I struggle with insomnia and have most of my life. Combining that with working long hrs and not getting the rest I should, gives people around me the impression that I'm constantly irritated with them.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m mad as hell, and can’t figure out why. I hate this about myself. I don’t like it when I get like this. I just wanna cry.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Archer513 I’m brutally honest

I fuck with ppl a lot. If I see or hear someone taking something serious that I deem stupid,I fuck with them. I piss on your passions.

Wow brutal honesty sounds a lot like being an asshole.

On topic: I have no tact or finesse.
Jump to Top