User Controls

Men should feel ashamed.

HTS highlight reel
    Practically self-explanatory. Men are basically the source of all of the world's ills. Murder, rape, greed, and envy are the defining characteristics of men throughout history. Male savagery is appalling beyond measure. Not only should you feel ashamed, but you should seek to remedy the fact that you even exist.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Especially Black and jedi men

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ghost Especially Black and jedi men

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    To err is human. To blame someone else is politics. You are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your philosophy, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by HTS Practically self-explanatory. Men are basically the source of all of the world's ills. Murder, rape, greed, and envy are the defining characteristics of men throughout history. Male savagery is appalling beyond measure. Not only should you feel ashamed, but you should seek to remedy the fact that you even exist.

and they did it all for some pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Obbe To err is human. To blame someone else is politics. You are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your philosophy, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

On the surface this sounds wise and shit, but then you realize there's probably a kidnapped childrape victim out there in someone's rape dungeon who probably doesn't want to be there.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by HTS Practically self-explanatory. Men are basically the source of all of the world's ills. Murder, rape, greed, and envy are the defining characteristics of men throughout history.

I feel like this view is the machine Nietzsche was raging against, making morality the be all and end of of existence ultimately leads to condemnation of The World due to setting it against an ideal counterfactual. One that can never be realized.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Would mandatory castration at birth rectify the problem?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Would mandatory castration at birth rectify the problem?

Nothing can rectify the situation. And of course the male solution is "more suffering inflicted on the innocent". Disgusting.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS Nothing can rectify the situation. And of course the male solution is "more suffering inflicted on the innocent". Disgusting.

I'm a man and I wouldn't hurt a fly. What about us? Do we have to be flushed, too, just for who we are, good?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm a man and I wouldn't hurt a fly. What about us? Do we have to be flushed, too, just for who we are, good?

What if a fly was about to rape a woman? You wouldn't intervene?

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RAPE APOLOGIST?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by HTS Murder, rape, greed, and envy … Male savagery is appalling beyond measure.

🤔

If we have to do the time, may as well do the crime.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've been torturing flies around the house as a warning to the others.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by HTS On the surface this sounds wise and shit, but then you realize there's probably a kidnapped childrape victim out there in someone's rape dungeon who probably doesn't want to be there.

Blaming a rape on people who aren't the rapist is pretty low of you. That child is not responsible for the circumstances they find themselves in.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Isn't OP a man?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Isn't OP a man?

Did you just assume OPs gender?
    No, but I don't have a calendar of the surgery date.
    Originally posted by Nil Did you just assume OPs gender?

But what if I did bitch?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Gender is an antiquated concept.
Jump to Top