User Controls

Where can I buy one of those Islamic State flags?

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Would I get into legal trouble if I bought one of those Islamic State flags and propped it up when I go shoot the AK-47 I'm planning on buying?
    If you are in America you wont get in legal trouble. You might get a few looks and be put on a list but thats about it.
    How many times can I be put on "the list"?
    over 9000
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ISIS "R" Us
    ISIS "R" Us
    TLNF
    theres some on amazon, not the classic on though, but theres a dope green one
    Hewfil1 Houston

Your AK thread put you on the list already. Kek.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    theres some on amazon, not the classic on though, but theres a dope green one

Green is cool in my opinion.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

You can have your risk status elevated, or be put on other lists.
    How many lists are there?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    IDK. I mentioned wanting a pinback button with the design a while back, and was actually surprised that it wasn't being sold anywhere. How the internet has warped my mind and expectations for the current era. A button like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/171260254/hows-it-going-to-end-one-inch-pinback
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It depends on where you do it and who sees. While it's not a crime by itself to fly the ISIS flag, if you do it near a school, a military base, outside the VA, outside the White House, the Pentagon, the World Trade Center site, etc. you'll probably be arrested and charged especially if you had a gun on you with intent to commit acts of terrorism, and if that doesn't happen charges might still be pressed by traumatized individuals. Dude, just fly it on your lawn or some shit.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    The Islamic State flag is just the shahada written on a black background. You could custom make it yourself.
    I guess I could screen print one. I just want one to mount up when I shoot my future AK-47 out in the woods.
Jump to Top