User Controls

Bitches will never truly love me cuz my dick is small

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    So bitches nowadays have had their ride on the cock carousel and are desensitized to anything under 6 inches.

I can probably get me a money grubbing whore and maybe she'll even get to like me as a friend. But no hoe will ever get any satisfaction from me

r/smalldicklife
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Get you a lil Asian or a midget.
    Just get really good at cunnilingus and it doesn’t really matter.
    Originally posted by -mal- Just get really good at cunnilingus and it doesn’t really matter.

Not going to do that. Vaginas stink and the act of eating pussy turns me off.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Not going to do that. Vaginas stink and the act of eating pussy turns me off.

Not all vaginas stink. When a girl is wet it should be almost odorless and tasteless.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Not going to do that. Vaginas stink and the act of eating pussy turns me off.

yea, eating a pussy where dicks had gone in before and came is essentially the same as having those dicks in your mouth.
    Ghost Black Hole

Thats the best part wtf and people say i'm gay.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, eating a pussy where dicks had gone in before and came is essentially the same as having those dicks in your mouth.

And?
    Gay ass niggas

I’ll eat pussy for days

I pack Gatorade and pbj sammich’s
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, eating a pussy where dicks had gone in before and came is essentially the same as having those dicks in your mouth.

Maybe in your third world shithole where people can only afford to shower on their birthday but here in the first world people clean themselves before they have sex
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's a submissive act. It gives you no pleasure.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo It's a submissive act. It gives you no pleasure.

Maybe your attitude to sex has more to do with your problem than dick size alone.
    I don’t know what kinda nasty ho’s you smelling

Always smells good to me
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like the taste. It's like putting a handful of old unwashed 1 cent coins in your mouth and sucking.
    Good pussy tastes like roses and innocent babies dreams
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Maybe your attitude to sex has more to do with your problem than dick size alone.

Fuck y'all
    Originally posted by Ghost Maybe in your third world shithole where people can only afford to shower on their birthday but here in the first world people clean themselves before they have sex

one shower doesnt wash away all the DNAs.

talk to your forensics experts.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny one shower doesnt wash away all the DNAs.

Did you ever get kissed by a female relative?

Did you ever shake hands?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny one shower doesnt wash away all the DNAs.

Well I hope you never kiss a woman again and your genetic bloodline dies out because you are too much of a bitch to have sex
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Good pussy tastes like roses and innocent babies dreams

^is exactly why this man never has problems getting women. *meow*

😻
Jump to Top