User Controls

Niggas should feel ashamed.

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    All this hip-hop skip-skop bibbidy-bop bullshit. Niggas ruined music. It glorifies crime and pimping and shit and selling crack and stealing shit and all of it sounds like a robot voice or sounds like the nigga got cotton in his mouth trying to talk fast. Future and Young Thug should be publicly executed like Saddam Hussein those niggas are the worst.
    I heard Travis Scott was going to Harvard to become an architect.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I heard Travis Scott was going to Harvard to become an architect.

Nigga is prolly just gonna build a nightclub or whore house or some shit. And you already know the nigga paid to get into Harvard he didn't get in legit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i only listen to real OG shit

So much rap is about "lmao, I'm so fly cuz I wear Gucci and drive a Ferrari and do xans and molly and drink Grey Goose and live in california and buy "insert brand names here" all the time"

Like, ok. So you have money and buy things and think that owning brand name clothing and cars makes you special?
    Having things that other people made and having regular sex and smoking weed is somehow a talent?
    i consider myself talented for living in california and smoking weed
    Originally posted by DietPiano Having things that other people made and having regular sex and smoking weed is somehow a talent?

I mean...yeah
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Rap is crap.

The blacks should stick to soul, Motown, the blues and Stevie Wonder and Wes Montgomery.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hating rap means you hate black people and their culture
    CandyRein Black Hole
    At least niggas used to have some talent. Bone Thugs rapped about bullshit but they had good voices and the music was good.

Niggas make themselves sound like robots now and yell at the mic, or mumble in it, niggas want their shit to sound stupid.
    Ghost Black Hole
Jump to Top