User Controls

Sluts should feel ashamed.

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Polyamory and promiscuity have ruined society. All this teen mom shit and bitches sending nudes and then demanding respect despite it all. Fuck em. Niggas are fucking this shit up too because they can't just find a solid gf and be grateful they have to fuck 100 times and tbh niggas are hoes. Hoe ass niggas. The only respect I have for Islam is that they don't tolerate lascivious fuckin bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Tinder is for subhumans. I pick up girls on NIS because i'm a G
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

yes G for Ghost
    Social media has destroyed interpersonal relationships. When a 4 can post a photo of her fat ass and have 3000 dudes drooling over it and telling her what a queen she is...society as we know it is over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo, you're at least a 5!
    Originally posted by stl1 Boo, you're at least a 5!

Irrelevant. It only works in favor of women. 4 or 5 rated men don't get 3000 women drooling over them saying "corrr your hot!"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I thought your nekkid picture file had tens of thousands of wimmins.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Social media has destroyed interpersonal relationships.

Yup
    Originally posted by stl1 I thought your nekkid picture file had tens of thousands of wimmins.

Exceptions to every rule, but it's best to go on the majority when discussing a subject from a general perspective that is relavant to the masses and not the singular outstanding individual.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    lol
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    What kind of homo doesn’t love sluts?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Social media has destroyed interpersonal relationships. When a 4 can post a photo of her fat ass and have 3000 dudes drooling over it and telling her what a queen she is…society as we know it is over.

It works out well for all those hot dudes. They get to bang all the hot chics and the 4’s

Once those whores are all wore out,us male 5’s get the pissed off leftovers.

“Men are pigs!”

“Fatty,did ya really think brad pitt was gonna love you for your chubby thighs and lazy eye?”
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    "I deserve to have fun now, while I'm young"
    ...20 years later...
    "I deserve a great guy to marry now that I'm old"
    It will be interesting to see the first generation of geriatrics that have been ruined by social media...40yrs from now there will be a massive population of single never married women in their 70s and a worldwide shortage of cats for them.
    Yeah.

I want a good sober fuck right now to fulfill this pent up sexual desire I've been harboring for a couple years, and then I'm ready to throw away the notion of casual sex, which generally doesn't interest me. Seriously, "inability" to only fuck within your romantic relationship means that you have the crackhead gene, and you hate yourself and thus need to feel good by indulging certain emotions.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It will be interesting to see the first generation of geriatrics that have been ruined by social media…40yrs from now there will be a massive population of single never married women in their 70s and a worldwide shortage of cats for them.

It will be the first time in history the SPCA will call for a reversal on spaying and neutering.
    ...and all the Chinese restaurants will be out of business.
    They’ll have robot cats by then that tell fat bitches they’re pretty
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It will be interesting to see the first generation of geriatrics that have been ruined by social media…40yrs from now there will be a massive population of single never married women in their 70s and a worldwide shortage of cats for them.

Don't forget all of the unreadable tats.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Good news for either the GMO cat boy industry and the GMO tuna plant industry ... or desperate third world guys looking for a visa.

Jump to Top