User Controls

Kid makes nuclear reactor

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Says he bought parts off eBay. Do they sell uranium on eBay now?

You niggas can’t even cook meth.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/teen-builds-working-nuclear-fusion-reactor-in-memphis-home.amp
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    A stellarator? They're fairly common. I think there's pages on instructables about it.
    Once puberty kicks in that reactor will be taking 2nd place to teenage poon.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Uranium ore can be found but if you extract it and the government finds out they will pay you a visit and tell you to stop.

Aum shinrikyo had a tonnes of uranium ore and was inquiring with companies to purchase special equipment commonly used in purification of nuclear isotopes and they almost got it because Japan isnt on an international watch list for being banned from buying enrichment type equipment.
    That reactor doesn't need Uranium if you read it, it's an atom smasher.

"Jackson built a steel machine made up of vacuums, pumps and chambers that is capable of smashing atoms together through force in a smoking hot plasma center that releases a burst of fusion energy. "
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Smashing!

I think I've got an atom smasher up my ass.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Radiation makes light, solar power makes electricity from light ??????? INFINITE POWER

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Almost as smart as this little mudlet

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That reactor doesn't need Uranium if you read it, it's an atom smasher.

"Jackson built a steel machine made up of vacuums, pumps and chambers that is capable of smashing atoms together through force in a smoking hot plasma center that releases a burst of fusion energy. "

I read that,but didn’t pick up on it not needing uranium. I always thought nuclear fusion required fissile material like uranium.
    Originally posted by Archer513 I read that,but didn’t pick up on it not needing uranium. I always thought nuclear fusion required fissile material like uranium.

That's fission not fusion...I think.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Why start now?
    So his parents financed the equipment 8-10k when he was 12...my fucking parents wouldn't even buy me a train set.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So his parents financed the equipment 8-10k when he was 12…my fucking parents wouldn't even buy me a train set.

thats for your own good.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So his parents financed the equipment 8-10k when he was 12…my fucking parents wouldn't even buy me a train set.

They didn’t want a re-re on board.
    10k in one year and the dad wasn’t sure he wouldn’t blow up the neighborhood

Although,my dad gave me a lighter and and box of fireworks at 6 and I almost blew my fingers off...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Boo-hoo, Boo.
Jump to Top