User Controls

Genetically engineered giant plants

Ghost Black Hole
    I had an idea, Giant plants.

For example, genetically engineer opium poppies to be the size of a large sunflower so you could get a kilogram of opium latex PER POD This would be very useful for medical purposes, it would mean less area needed for farming so we wouldn't have to rely on Afghan poppies to supply the global opiate market.

also weed plants the size of a tree (bigger than sativa with 12ft diameter stems)
    it's like bonsai in reverse. Also good for ornamental purposes

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    There's no specific reason not to.

Another option is to genetically modify the likes of wheat or yeast or a bacteria to produce the chemical you want, this is how insulin, ephedrine and many other medical products are made. You can even use this process to produce plastic or biofuels. The only reason poppies are still used to produce opium is because poppies are so cheap to grow and grow even in semi-arid areas.

Genetic modification is an exciting field - and we will need genetically modified tuna plants in order to feed the genetically modified cat-person population in the future.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I feel like if you genetically modify a plant, you lose some things along the way. I’d think the pot would be weak.
    why not just genetically reengineer ourself to be high all the time ?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    why not genetically re engineer ourselfs to be smaller then the plants can stay the same but we use less
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hacking plant DNA is easier than people
    Originally posted by Technologist I feel like if you genetically modify a plant, you lose some things along the way. I’d think the pot would be weak.

i wish i was intelligent enough to adequately describe how retarded you are
    and yea it would be sick to have a poppy pod the size of your head. i was really high on meth once with my gf and we went to the store and there was a massive lemon the size of her head there and we took selfies with it for like 5 minutes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    A bud the size of a TV from a weed tree 🌲
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Y'all need to chill on the giant modified weed thing,, there is already so much weed out there Ive only been able to liquidate 1 eighth in the last 4 months
    I had to start smokin 4 joints a day just so I'm not building a Giant weed stash
    Ghost Black Hole
    Well I have none
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i wish i was intelligent enough to adequately describe how retarded you are

I really don’t care what you think of me.
    Originally posted by Technologist I really don’t care what you think of me.

yes you do
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Tech cares what I think.

I think she needs to send nekkid pictures of herself to me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    post nude selfies
    Originally posted by stl1 Tech cares what I think.

I think she needs to send nekkid pictures of herself to me.

she sounds like the kind of woman that has ceased to attract men.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I want some GMO watermellons that produce mannitol hexanitrate crystals.
Jump to Top