User Controls

later

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    not posting here again, fuck you faggots

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will probably make a guest appeareance, but i will admit i kinda felt bad when i made a joke out of gonts living out of their cars (on accident) but i felt immediately bad for calling them losers.

I lived out of a car (Dodge Caravan to be more precise) for close to a year, and I was never particularly sensitive about it. In fact, I would often make jokes about myself living out of a car.

That being said, there are actually lots of benefits to living completely nomadically. While there were certainly shitty parts, there were lots of awesome and fun parts too.

Once you've mastered the skill of finding spots with shade during the day (in Summer time this is absolutely essential), WiFi, and all the nearby amenities, you're fucking set.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    How did you shower?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho How did you shower?

Rarely.
    But for real, at first I had a gym pass, so I just went to the gym and showered there, like, say, before work and stuff. But then I ended up losing my job shortly after (for unrelated reasons), and started showering less and less because it was kind of a time-consuming hassle.
    You'll be here in spirit...

..and in spammed dick pics.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah to 1984 we go
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So that's it? No confetti? No balloons?
    oh no.

now who will look to to feel better about myself ?

ill miss you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oh no.

now who will look to to feel better about myself ?

ill miss you.

In still here lil bromo
    I don't think kr0z is truly gone. I refuse to accept it. Just because your penis was plastered all over a site for dozens of users doesn't mean leaving should be an option.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't think kr0z is truly gone. I refuse to accept it. Just because your penis was plastered all over a site for dozens of users doesn't mean leaving should be an option.

If he were to leave I think we can wholly agree that wouldn't be the reason.
    Hopefully he’s finally taken his parole officer seriously about not incriminating himself even further by posting every idiotic thing he can cook up in that pea brain of his on here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    See you tomorrow
    Originally posted by mmQ If he were to leave I think we can wholly agree that wouldn't be the reason.

Nobody wants to have their genitals paraded around on public display. Well, OK, not everyone wants their genitals paraded around on public. Alright, there's a few people here who don't want their genitals paraded around on public display.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody wants to have their genitals paraded around on public display. Well, OK, not everyone wants their genitals paraded around on public. Alright, there's a few people here who don't want their genitals paraded around on public display.

If it's good enough for Jeff Bezos, it's good enough for Bill Krozby.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Wow, I didn’t see this😳

He hasn’t posted since the OP. Hmmmm. 30,000 posts, and he’s done? Nahhhhh. It can’t be the dick spam, he put it out there, the guy has no shame.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yup it's true. I talked to William Bill Krozbybyby on kik messenger and he told me he is getting married in Las Vegas and isn't gonna post here anymore because of the dick spam, Lanny's B.S and people posting his PI and shit he doesn't want it to mess up his new life with his fiancee.

I don't blame him, this place has really gone downhil and people are getting banned for stupid reasons which is why there is so much spam.

He says he will be posting on that 1984BBS whatever it's called.

Another old school totse poster gone because of failed administration and toxic users.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yup it's true. I talked to William Bill Krozbybyby on kik messenger and he told me he is getting married in Las Vegas and isn't gonna post here anymore because of the ridicule he'd get for doing that

Fixed.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yup it's true. I talked to William Bill Krozbybyby on kik messenger and he told me he is getting married in Las Vegas and isn't gonna post here anymore because of the dick spam, Lanny's B.S and people posting his PI and shit he doesn't want it to mess up his new life with his fiancee.

I don't blame him, this place has really gone downhil and people are getting banned for stupid reasons which is why there is so much spam.

He says he will be posting on that 1984BBS whatever it's called.

Another old school totse poster gone because of failed administration and toxic users.

so he will be back after the divorce ?
Jump to Top