User Controls

women aren't real

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    those aren't tits they're puss filled zits, those aren't babies they're gang stalking glow in the dark niggers. everything is transexual and demonic. do women even game? that's right.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LIES, DAMN LIES, and BITCHES - A Treatise on Lying Whores
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya mama not real
    that's right, I was never born. I've been stuck in this hell forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box those aren't tits they're puss filled zits, those aren't babies they're gang stalking glow in the dark niggers. everything is transexual and demonic. do women even game? that's right.

i would expect sarcastic bi-sexual to say something like that. sorry but not sorry that you haven't ever met a real woman and the only ones you know are gutter punk sluts
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i would expect sarcastic bi-sexual to say something like that. sorry but not sorry that you haven't ever met a real woman and the only ones you know are gutter punk sluts

wow you need to learn to respect women
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow you need to learn to respect women

Why?
    HTS highlight reel
    2d waifus are purest because they don't pretend to be real
    Originally posted by HTS 2d waifus are purest because they don't pretend to be real

shut the fuck up faggot
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by HTS 2d waifus are purest because they don't pretend to be real

ECAP Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top