User Controls

this is what a world run by jedis looks like

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    https://www.oddee.com/vinita-ok-woman-marries-childhood-zombie-doll-48199/
    Ghost Black Hole
    You let jedis control your destiny?

Pussy.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    What does this have to do with the jedis? Unlike the jedis, they're not hurting anyone.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Plural pride! We should be able to marry our trans dimensional plurals as much as we want!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Didn't you call your album Nekro-Lolita? If anyone, i'd imagine you'd be ok with this. And that's not meant as a slight either.
    Originally posted by Sophie Didn't you call your album Nekro-Lolita? If anyone, i'd imagine you'd be ok with this. And that's not meant as a slight either.

The meaning behind the name is that I was a self-abusive loli on the verge of death
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Bath+salts_a46f6c_5339051.gif
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria The meaning behind the name is that I was a self-abusive loli on the verge of death

I guess expressing that sentiment with a loli character would make sense from the vulnerability angle. You made me realize something interesting and important about the different types of people who are lolicon inclined.

It's way too long and complicated to get into here but i hope you're feeling better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Our plural is an underage girl
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Ghost Our plural is an underage girl

Fuck off with this trollish shite.

Economically disadvantaged areas have a terrible income divide. We don't need you turbo kikes parachuting in from toronto to claim inclusion in our very real struggles.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Wow have you ever known befriended or grew up with jedi people. I dig the ones i met. Except for the guy that likes hookers to shit on him...thats a bit whack
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Goddamn jedi conspiricies starting to make sense to me.

*sigh*
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Fuck off with this trollish shite.

Economically disadvantaged areas have a terrible income divide. We don't need you turbo kikes parachuting in from toronto to claim inclusion in our very real struggles.

Don't yell at us >.<
    Originally posted by Nil Goddamn jedi conspiricies starting to make sense to me.

*sigh*

What the fuk
    Shrooms Houston
    runescape lumbridge world 1
    Originally posted by Shrooms runescape lumbridge world 1

Sounds like an excersise virtual reality video
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych What the fuk

Discretionary spending for my city Councillors has a lot of "hebrew assc." "jedi org" getting money from the state.... why?
    Originally posted by Nil Discretionary spending for my city Councillors has a lot of "hebrew assc." "jedi org" getting money from the state…. why?

Probably just like churches sinogogs take gifts and support being non profit. All states pay into some religious affiliation. Normally in return for favors such as usuage of the establishment for a service they provide. It happens
    As well there are millions of dollars in grants that any religious establishment can apply for
Jump to Top