User Controls

Has anyone saved 15% or more on their car insurance?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Got damn, I would think you could save 25% or more if they didn't have so many commercials.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't drive because I don't like killing the planet to save 15% on my morning commute
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    you can save 100% if you dont pay for it
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    People still watch commercials? TV?
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers People still watch commercials? TV?

People don't?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Maybe if they had cars peebrain!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers People still watch commercials? TV?

Netflix is for single middle aged women with no life that just watch vampire diaries and cuddle their fur babies all day
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't drive because I don't like killing the planet to save 15% on my morning commute

Your brain has a disease called liberalism, killing the planet...lol
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Maybe if they had cars peebrain!

Who are you calling a peebrain dumb dumb?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Kililing the planet…lol

Yeah that's what happens when you are too lazy to bike to work and spend an hour idling in gridlock polluting the air around you and needlessly burning finite fuel resources.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah that's what happens when you are too lazy to bike to work and spend an hour idling in gridlock polluting the air around you and needlessly burning finite fuel resources.

Killing the planet lol. The planet GIVES us oil you idiot! killing the planet, lol
    Oh and oil is not a finite resource, you have been fooled.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay why don't you just brew me up a gallon then?

What are the starting materials of this synthesis?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I used to have the lizzerd and it was 105 for 6 months ,, no wrecks or tickets in 20 years and now its 70 a month,, I saved like 1200 a year by switching to AARP now I get 2 trucks insured for 55 a month and my sled is another 25 during winter months
    What do you need a gallon for you pansy earth first weirdo?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun What do you need a gallon for you pansy earth first weirdo?

Chemical analysis to see if you actually made real oil. But you didn't and you are just talking out your ass and not posting anything about making oil.

Thanks for proving me right.

Also if earth isn't first then you can get the fuck off my planet and go live in space you planet murdering scum.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    hippie faggot
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612451/an-electric-plane-with-no-moving-parts-has-made-its-first-flight/
    Ghost Black Hole
    Still waiting for that oil synthesis
    I am not in the oil drilling business. I am in the oil burning business. Why does the earth produce oil you gay earth first bitch? So that we can live the life we live. Imagine what would happen if we didn't drill for oil. Oil volcanoes?

Originally posted by Grylls hippie faggot

Exactly.
Jump to Top