User Controls

unban vindictive vinny

Ghost Black Hole
    he didn't do the thing you said he did

unban!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "incorrect"
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    He's banned? No loss for me. Candy will have a break from his dickness.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeahhhhh! Too bad it’s only one day. Those Bill Krozby pics are gonna get ya’ll banned.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Unban everyone, and give us a block button..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You've had a block button all along... in your mind
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Let me do the explaining Lanny is too lazy and inept to do. When a thread has been necrobumped by someone spamming in a necro-thread, and you make a post in the necro-thread, even if the mod removes the spam from the necro-thread, your post still keeps the thread at the top of member subscriptions and at the top of the new threads. Otherwise, once the spam post is removed, the thread would revert back to the annals of history and virtually disappear. Of course, that could be the whole point, to support whoever is spamming in the necro-thread, which is why Lanny wouldn't be too keen to talk about it.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Never forget the 6 million posters Lanny banned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    He didn't break the rules so wtf????
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Ghost He didn't break the rules so wtf????

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    KEEP THAT FAGGET BANNED
    Lanny would much rather ban anyone at all who posts in the spammed necro-thread, but he's settled for just banning those who quote the spam post which bumped it. So, we know he's at least not a 10/10 on the tyrannical scale.
    And I can't find the post where vinny allegedly quoted the spam post. It's not in the meat thread, and it's not in the Mongoloid, so where is it? The reason for the ban says he quoting the spam and posted off topic in the meat thread, but I can't locate either one. All I see is https://niggasin.space/post/657319 .
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    SIT THE FUCK DOWN INSPECTOR SPECIAL
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like how he quote spammed infinityshock posts like 50 times and I reported all of them and all lanny did was remove my ability to report posts and he gets banned for posting off topic in the meat thread.

meanwhile I get banned for a week for quoting infinityshock in my own thread if thats not playing favorites I don't know what is. He clearly has a bias against me and bans me any chance he gets which at this point it's like why even bother posting anymore?

I would anonymize my account and go low key on an alt if I could but he removed that feature and bans all my alts after 5 posts so I will just shitpost to 10k posts I guess.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ^ this post will not be removed until tomorrow
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Ghost ^ this post will not be removed until tomorrow

I wish you faggots would get a room..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I wish you faggots would get a room..

tinychat.com/tinybltc
    Sooo Lanny was the one faking notable Totse members here? Isn't that supposed to be Scron? Now I'm wondering exactly where the butler is right now at this moment.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And I can't find the post where vinny allegedly quoted the spam post. It's not in the meat thread, and it's not in the Mongoloid, so where is it? The reason for the ban says he quoting the spam and posted off topic in the meat thread, but I can't locate either one. All I see is https://niggasin.space/post/657319 .

It was the meat thread, I deleted the post because it was dickspam
Jump to Top