User Controls

reserving the thread about jussie smollett

i'm kinda surprised one of you hasn't bitched about this yet but apparently there's a black guy who is a famous actor in some TV show that made up a ridiculous story about how he got attacked by racists who poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck. the police looked into it and it's looking very much like he planned the whole thing and hired two of the extras on his show (who are actually black) to wear hoods and look shady nearby for security cameras. the cops talked to them and they snitched on him. now this cowardly piece of shit has a ton of people on the left and right pissed off at him and hopefully will become a social outcast.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?no-st=1550363239
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It's on the political forums, it's looking like the dude (faggot) tried to stage it as if a couple of Trump supporters did it.
    Originally posted by Erekshun It's on the political forums, it's looking like the dude (faggot) tried to stage it as if a couple of Trump supporters did it.

i don't believe you. show me.
    The 2 arrested were released, google it whiny bitch!
    Originally posted by Erekshun The 2 arrested were released, google it whiny bitch!

i mean about there already being a thread on it
    www.politicalforum.com
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    hey i didnt know we could reserve threads
    Beware! It's a libtard forum. I got banned.
    Technologist victim of incest
    What a dumbass, if it’s true. You gotta he nuts to pull a stunt like that.

The fact that he made it political is pathetic.
    Originally posted by Erekshun www.politicalforum.com

oh, what the fuck, i don't want to go listen to a bunch of wannabe normies talk about politics. i thought you meant here on NIS.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Erekshun It's on the political forums, it's looking like the dude (faggot) tried to stage it as if a couple of Trump supporters did it.

He's half black and half jedi, just like Tacho was.
    “Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.”

Have they been able to prove he paid these two guys? Bc they could be saying this just to get out of trouble...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by ohfralala “Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.”

I guess the police just made that up.

Damn racist popo.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed I guess the police just made that up.

The police do shady shit all the time.
    Originally posted by ohfralala The police do shady shit all the time.

I guess they made up the way they told him that "this is maga country" too (this happened in Chicago).
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala “Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.”

*denied, not refuted

I have no doubt the writer of the article knows the difference
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And the fact that he told them his attackers were white.

Accusing a racial group of a crime they didn't commit is called a blood libel.
    Originally posted by aldra *denied, not refuted

I have no doubt the writer of the article knows the difference

The entire thing sounds like horseshit to me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala The entire thing sounds like horseshit to me.

which part of it?

I don't think there's enough actual evidence made public to know what happened at the moment, but the 'attack' doesn't really make any sense. Beating on a gay-nigger-jedi is the sort of thing drunken meatheads would do on the spur of the moment, but if it was just the spur of the moment why would they be carrying a noose and bleach? If he were targeted and the whole thing were planned, it doesn't seem worth the effort at all to give him a minor beating - that usually only happens for personal slights, and there are far more prominent jedi-nigger-faggots around anyway.

As for the MAGA stuff, it was in all the initial reports indicating it wasn't just a rumour; ostensibly that information came from the police and I can't really think of a single good reason they'd make that up.
    Originally posted by aldra which part of it?

I don't think there's enough actual evidence made public to know what happened at the moment, but the 'attack' doesn't really make any sense. Beating on a gay-nigger-jedi is the sort of thing drunken meatheads would do on the spur of the moment, but if it was just the spur of the moment why would they be carrying a noose and bleach? If he were targeted and the whole thing were planned, it doesn't seem worth the effort at all to give him a minor beating - that usually only happens for personal slights, and there are far more prominent jedi-nigger-faggots around anyway.

As for the MAGA stuff, it was in all the initial reports indicating it wasn't just a rumour; ostensibly that information came from the police and I can't really think of a single good reason they'd make that up.

I agree with all of this. Makes no sense to plan the attack either though bc what did he think this would accomplish? Nobody cares much anymore at this point in time about this sort of thing.

As far as cops, they’re assholes and idiots a lot of the time.

The only thing I’m left with is a shitty publicity stunt. I didn’t know who this guy was before but I do now.
Jump to Top