User Controls

Marmite thread

Instigator Space Nigga
    Marmite ftw
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    What is this?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What is this?

Marmite.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    fuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    fulcks?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Is is good?
    marmite rhymes with sodomite.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    marmite is disgusting. People used to eat marmite and butter sandwiches. It looks like literal shit, and tastes like figurative shit, anyone who enjoy is must be a shit fetishist
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Lanny marmite is disgusting. People used to eat marmite and butter sandwiches. It looks like literal shit, and tastes like figurative shit, anyone who enjoy is must be a shit fetishist
    Marmite is left over from brewing, but I guess you prefer the other product.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yes, beer is definitely better than marmite. If it's a product of brewing why does it taste so damn salty? Where does the salt come in in the brewing process?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, beer is definitely better than marmite. If it's a product of brewing why does it taste so damn salty? Where does the salt come in in the brewing process?

Are you stupid?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, beer is definitely better than marmite. If it's a product of brewing why does it taste so damn salty? Where does the salt come in in the brewing process?

I assume that's various glutamates, same thing MSG. That's why it can be addictive.
    Technologist victim of incest
    What’s addictive about those things Soi? I never heard that before.
    Originally posted by Lanny marmite is disgusting. People used to eat marmite and butter sandwiches. It looks like literal shit, and tastes like figurative shit, anyone who enjoy is must be a shit fetishist

marmites and bovrils are great, a spoonful of either will make a plate of plain white rice palatable.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny marmites and bovrils are great, a spoonful of either will make a plate of plain white rice palatable.

That's what she said
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist What’s addictive about those things Soi? I never heard that before.

There's lots of info about MSG/Monosodium Glutamate being addictive, dunno if I agree 100% with all of it, but they add it to Chinese food so it must be at least a little bit.
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, beer is definitely better than marmite.

lanny, do you know that for every molecule of alcohol a brewing process produce, an equal amount of co2 molecule is also produced ?

and do you need me to remind you what co2s are ?

ok, i will. their bad. very bad.

very, very bad.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed There's lots of info about MSG/Monosodium Glutamate being addictive, dunno if I agree 100% with all of it, but they add it to Chinese food so it must be at least a little bit.

good things, good tasting food included, are addictive.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lanny, do you know that for every molecule of alcohol a brewing process produce, an equal amount of co2 molecule is also produced ?

very, very bad.

do i need to remind

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lanny, do you know that for every molecule of alcohol a brewing process produce, an equal amount of co2 molecule is also produced ?

very, very bad.

do i need to remind you of how you need to get back into your bamboo cage and not talk ever again?

ok. i will.

cage

very, very bad.

do i need to you remind you of how you're supposed to be in your bamboo cage and not talking?

do i???????????
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    i see right through to you its not like I dont see you
Jump to Top