User Controls

that "Bill Krozby" guy

IWD Houston
    What the fuck?

I haven't been here for a while... or, at least, much. When I was thinking about coming and checking on this site, I imagined it first. I imagined it in a way that is a result of previous times I've been here.

I remembered all sorts of posts about that Bill Krozby guy... and all sorts of posts by the member "Bill Krozby". I don't know enough about this particular poster to have anything against him, but I thought all of the attention he was getting, in my memory, seemed lame... and like a reason to decide to not come and visit the site...

Then I remembered some genuinely funny and worthwhile posts that I had read here so I decided to come and visit the site.

The first thing I see (in some thread that seemed like it should have had nothing to do with "Bill Krozby") is some picture with, sure enough, him, in some fairly offensive looking position & with his dick out. And repeatedly. Like, being spammed.

Yes, I know what he looks like for some reason as well.

Is this what someone has to be into (this Bill Krozby guy) in order to fit in around here and to enjoy the forum? Seriously...?

I'm not really feeling it... but I'll try.
    Bill Krozby really would like you to feel it...with the inside of your cheeks and rectum no doubt.
    IWD Houston
    I understand now. It's because it changes it from "|《roz" to "bill Bill Krozbyby". It makes it seem like everyone enjoys partaking in the calling of him that...

I wonder if Lenny understands this.
    IWD Houston
    Oh my Gosh, that is fucking annoying.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Lenny, lol
    Originally posted by IWD Oh my Gosh, that is fucking annoying.

Well don't get angry about it...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shrooms Houston
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    FIGHT
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Fight right.
    IWD Houston
    Having it say Bill Krozby fucks it up. It seems like I'm a supporter of the thing I'm ridiculing. Which isn't the poster himself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    bill Bill Krozbyby
    hey IWD does this make you want to do meth because it does for me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III hey IWD does this make you want to do meth because it does for me

Yes but with the playback speed turned up to 2x.
    IWD Houston
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III hey IWD does this make you want to do meth because it does for me

That's really awesome. I'm thinking most musical art that attempts to go at such speeds sounds like garbage... whereas this does not.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Don't let infinityshock spam reflect poorly on all of us.

It's apparently a rivalry with Lanny over some (at least perceived) violation of free speech, and some of us find it just as annoying as anyone else.

But apparently, there is a deep, very important history to it, so there are almost as many proponents as there are detractors.

Also, it's not Bill Krozby doing it (at least, that would be one hell of a plot twist), so blaming it on him is at least a touch innacurate.

I'm not looking to rehash the whole argument... It's been done to death, quite frankly... Just explaining because I recognise your username from times past.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    So his dick is huge...thats all i got to add
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bill Krozby really would like you to feel it…with the inside of your cheeks and rectum no doubt.

sorry but not sorry but im not a faggot like you
    Originally posted by gadzooks Don't let infinityshock spam reflect poorly on all of us.

It's apparently a rivalry with Lanny over some (at least perceived) violation of free speech, and some of us find it just as annoying as anyone else.

But apparently, there is a deep, very important history to it, so there are almost as many proponents as there are detractors.

Also, it's not Bill Krozby doing it (at least, that would be one hell of a plot twist), so blaming it on him is at least a touch innacurate.

I'm not looking to rehash the whole argument… It's been done to death, quite frankly… Just explaining because I recognise your username from times past.

there is no plot twist, i literally got a pm last night from some spam acct or maybe jilliam asking me to post more pix of my dick to fuck lanny over *lanny is a faggot but i don't care* looks like the lampooning and gaslighting is here to stay at least for a little while

Originally posted by gadzooks Don't let infinityshock spam reflect poorly on all of us.

I'm not looking to rehash the whole argument… It's been done to death, quite frankly… Just explaining because I recognise your username from times past.

there is no plot twist, i literally got a pm last night from some spam acct or maybe jilliam asking me to post more pix of my dick to fuck lanny over *lanny is a faggot but i don't care* looks like the lampooning and gaslighting is here to stay at least for a little while,

I'm only one man but its really rich how it takes a "team" to try and bring me down, but it will never happen because the user base on this site is mostly uber fags and a few dykes.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry but not sorry but im not a faggot like you

It's only gay if you cuddle after.
Jump to Top