User Controls

NY Times trying to #MeToo Ryan Adams for nothing

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    He has also taken a special interest in the trajectory of female artists, especially younger ones, championing them onstage, across social media and in the studio, where his stamp of approval can jump-start careers.

Some now say that Adams’s rock-star patronage masked a darker reality. In interviews, seven women and more than a dozen associates described a pattern of manipulative behavior in which Adams dangled career opportunities while simultaneously pursuing female artists for sex. In some cases, they said, he would turn domineering and vengeful, jerking away his offers of support when spurned,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/arts/music/ryan-adams-women-sex.html

Wow.

It also contains a complaint by his ex wife, who you have never heard of, who says marrying him didn't help her career as much as she was expecting it to.
    They wrote songs together regularly that Adams promised to record, but never did. He booked them time at his studio, only to replace her with other female artists, she said. And he lashed out in ways that Moore came to consider psychologically abusive.

Adams lorded his artistic accomplishments over her, she said. “He would always tell me, ‘You’re not a real musician, because you don’t play an instrument.’”
    Sounds like she just plain sucked at music, lol, and instead of bettering herself she chose to go full retard.

Ryan Adams has called the NY Times "Rats" on twitter, which is an antisemitic canard.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed which is an antisemitic canard.

I never understood why they keep painting everything as 'antisemitic'; pointing out everything that could potentially be anti-jedi regardless of whether it's reasonable or its intent. All it does is make all accusations of 'antisemitism' seem frivolous - in this case in particular, are they/you implying everyone working on the NYT are jedis? That he's only calling the jedis at the NYT rats? That only jedis ever get called rats? That jedis ARE rats?
Jump to Top