User Controls

Making my own vape liquid.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anyone do this??
    I have about 5grams of black tar type hash goo that I want to turn into a wonderful vaping experience.
    So I ordered some Propylene Glycol & Vegetable Glycerin,Do you think I can just warm that shit up and mix it with the oil?
    I don't even have a vape pen yet,Whats a good one?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why do idiots keep thinking just because some stuff is perfectly fine to be shoved into your mouth and eaten their perfectly fine to be vaped into your lungs ?
    oh, on topic, the safest thing to be vaped is opium. au naturale.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why do idiots keep thinking just because some stuff is perfectly fine to be shoved into your mouth and eaten their perfectly fine to be vaped into your lungs ?

Because every time I eat this shit I wake up stoned in the morning.
    I want to vape a couple of hits and get high and that's it.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Because every time I eat this shit I wake up stoned in the morning.
    I want to vape a couple of hits and get high and that's it.

well the question is whether does the black tar thing dissolve in the oils you intend to use ? if not then i dont think it will work.
    It's hash oil I made so ya.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion It's hash oil I made so ya.

then

Ghost Black Hole
    you need to mix it really well

I used to use this (ultrasonic mixer) because nicotine and pg/vg tend to phase separate when you stir them so you gotta stir it for a really long time
    Originally posted by Ghost you need to mix it really well

I used to use this (ultrasonic mixer)

how can you tell if they arent mixed well ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because you will get complaints saying this bottle has no nic in it while another one complains that this one has too much.
    is it really that difficult to mix stuffs ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not if you have the right equipment.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Where did you get nicotine from?
    idk, ultrasonix mixer sounds like an overkill for liquids when a simple 9th century spoon will do.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Where did you get nicotine from?

USP food grade nicotine for use in organic farming is cheap but you need to be a business to buy it and I worked for a farm supply store at the time and bought a large amount. It's somewhat tightly controlled because you could kill a lot of people with it.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny idk, ultrasonix mixer sounds like an overkill for liquids when a simple 9th century spoon will do.

Okay but if you want a consistent juice you will mix it well. I don't like 3mg, and 12mg tastes like ass, and I made it for people way pickier than me so you have to get the number exact every time and the best way to do it is stirring well.
    Just spent like 155.00 bucks on a vape rig that will pretty much serve my needs.
    http://www.vitalisvapor.com/
    I have not tested it yet but this thing is nuts.
    I can vape whole herb,wax ,oil,shatter,you name it I can smoke it.
    I'm going to break it in tomorrow after work and play the new Metro game.
    https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/metro-exodus-review-stranger-in-moscow/1900-6417087/
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Burn it in a camp fire..
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I tried laboriously mixing in some black tarry material as well, and it didn't work very well in my case. Little dab bong did though, but that's a totally different thing.
    Well the oil does not mix well with pg and vg I need some type of catalyst or a solvent.
    It did mix enough so that the color of the vape mix changed but I want better.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You need a different kind of rig to vape oil. You can vape oil straight off the coil of you have a proper atomizer attachment for your vape. The threading is universal so you can attach a wax atomizer to any vape battery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top