User Controls

Crack is fuckng dumb as fuck.

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You feel fantastic for like a minute, and then you realize you just wasted $50 bucks on feeling high for about a minute.

Don't ever do it.

I'm starting a one-man campaign against all the crack cartels (wait, is that a thing?).

For serious, tho, this shit is the biggest waste of money ever.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    is that the first time you did it
    No I do it all the time. Welcome to dumbland, population ME.
    It does feel really damn good when it peaks, but it's not worth it.. I mean, it's like auto-erotic asphyxiation... it probably feels great, but it's dangerous as fuck.
    like a rape/murder
    Ghost Black Hole
    The best way to do crack is with alcohol and lots of weed.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Just go hit a whipped cream bottle at the grocery store.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I won't do any unless it's a half ounce or more. That way the buzz keeps going for a very long time and instead of coming down hard, you kind of get sick of doing it for that session and willingly stop once you're near the end of it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Once again meth is the answer here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    crack is such a shit drug
    this song is dank though

HTS highlight reel
    Crack is only fun when you're drunk and smoking it in an alley with a homeless dude.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS Crack is only fun when you're drunk and smoking it in an alley with a homeless dude.

Lol
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    lol sounds like shitter nitrous
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    What's the come down like?

Do you burn out neurons or something?

Also:
    esbity African Astronaut
    Crack heads itt.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do people do crack instead of regular cocaine? I understand there's more profit for people selling it, but why do crackheads seek it out
    Originally posted by aldra why do people do crack instead of regular cocaine? I understand there's more profit for people selling it, but why do crackheads seek it out

i guess the high is so much stronger
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra why do people do crack instead of regular cocaine? I understand there's more profit for people selling it, but why do crackheads seek it out

Coke is gay as fuck, smoke crack once and you realize it's pretty cool but overall a huge fucking waste like gadzooooooks said. Somehow it feels healthier to smoke crack than snort some of this stepped on shit out here. I haven't smoked rocks in like 7 years though. LOL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whys everyone acting like it's all confusing right we got a crack b coke and c meth

You're fuxking stupid if u arent doing c , in relation to the others.
Jump to Top