User Controls

Fuck Consequences - A Treatise on YOLO-maxxing

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I truly think I was happier when I used to live by the seat of my pants. No job, drinking all the time, doing whatever drug was within nearby vicinity, and just doing whatever the fuck would fit my fancy at a given moment.

But, in all fairness, things weren't always coming up roses. Sometimes shit got straight up disastrous.

But for the time being, I'm gonna revert back to that conceptual framework - or, rather, complete lack of a conceptual framework to operate by... It was literally about shutting the brain off to whatever degree was possible.

I paid all those Employment Insurance premiums with each pay check, I'm gonna sit back and collect for a bit... Call it a(n early) midlife crisis (quarter-life-crisis?).

Valentine's day is only all the more conducive to such a paradigm shift.

> Be me.
    > 34 years old.
    > Never had a gf on Valentine's day.

Plus it's cold as fuck and there's a shit ton of snow outside, but it's all good, I've got like $100 available on on my credit card, and get my last severance cheque tomorrow, so I'll make do. I've been cabbing to the liquor store every day (way cost inefficient, but one's gotta do what one's gotta do).

For now, consequences be damned.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    kill yourself
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Wait- what happened with your job?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Wait- what happened with your job?

I got laid off. I don't entirely hate them for it, though. They had to make a judgment call. And a new startup with zero income has to be a bit judicious and prudent with their purse strings.
    Originally posted by Grylls kill yourself

No, U.

Also, why are you such a prick? Didn't your mom breastfeed you as a babby?
    Yes happiness doesn't lay within the bonds of material items or social constructs (jobs and responsibility). Happiness and life success is measured by how you affect the lives of others around you and how many REAL friends you have.

No point having a 12 room mansion in the Hollywood Hills if you are all alone in it.

At least that's what I tell debt collectors.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes happiness doesn't lay within the bonds of material items on social constructs (jobs and responsibility). Happiness and life success is measured by how you affect the lives of others around you and how many REAL friends you have.

No point having a 12 room mansion in the Hollywood Hills if you are all alone in it.

At least that's what I tell debt collectors.

You're a wise sage who also possesses the gift of the well-executed punchline.

I love it.

Don't ever leave this site.
    i don’t remember suckin on mah mommas titties
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Start jogging
    Originally posted by Grylls i don’t remember suckin on mah mommas titties

Well I do. It was literally last night.
    Holy fuck, I'm already on the verge of passing out... at noon.

What the hell? I used to go out and become an unstoppable force... All I needed to fuel my adventures was more liquor, and maybe other drugs here and there.

Now-a-days I just get tired and start falling asleep.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Word to the wise... Stop aging. Stop it right this second. It's pure punishment.

And it just gets worse and worse.
    eat something
    Originally posted by Grylls eat something

Unless its crystal methamphetamines, its not gonna do a damn thing.

Itll just make me tireder.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Holy fuck, I'm already on the verge of passing out… at noon.

What the hell? I used to go out and become an unstoppable force… All I needed to fuel my adventures was more liquor, and maybe other drugs here and there.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Word to the wise… Stop aging. Stop it right this second. It's pure punishment.

You're over 30, yes? Better get used to it. If you lived 300yrs ago you'd be dead within the next 5yrs. 😊
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You're over 30, yes? Better get used to it. If you lived 300yrs ago you'd be dead within the next 5yrs. 😊

Thanks... I guess?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No money = no consequences

If you are always broke you never have to worry about anything except food, clothes medicine.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Thanks… I guess?

All I'm saying don't expect thing to be like they were.😋
    Im calling hookers and getting meth. I cant deal with this aging bullshit.

I'm not an old man (yet)... I still have some vigor in me... somewhere.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gadzooks Holy fuck, I'm already on the verge of passing out… at noon.

What the hell? I used to go out and become an unstoppable force… All I needed to fuel my adventures was more liquor, and maybe other drugs here and there.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Word to the wise… Stop aging. Stop it right this second. It's pure punishment.

You’re just out of practice.
    Originally posted by blackbird You’re just out of practice.

I know.

And its a god damn tragedy... how do I fix this?
Jump to Top