User Controls

i think i may have been fired....

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i was super shit faced this morning and i texted pam telling her i wont be able to make it. and she was like well just cum in at six which is only half an hour away and i said wont because pants ripped *they literally did at b hole* and i took pictures of it. she texted me telling me to not text her again and that im an idiot. so i called the bitch and was like why you gotta call me an idiot, and she was like just call the store at 1030 am and i was like why? im talking to you now, pamela. and she started freaking out about how im just like her real dad even tho she's 45 yo...

i talked to my friend about it and he said im probably going to get fired for being insuferable... lol

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i was super shit faced this morning and i texted pam telling her i wont be able to make it. and she was like well just cum in at six which is only half an hour away and i said wont because pants ripped *they literally did at b hole* and

Hey that's ok Jackie won't care it's all good we forgive you
    i texted her "happy valentines day"
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey that's ok Jackie won't care it's all good we forgive you

i dont need your forgivness.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    On the bright side you can really tie one on this weekend
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont need your forgivness.

Jackie forgave you I didn't you stupid asshole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ILL NEVER FOGIVR YOU YOU RUINED MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ ILL NEVER FOGIVR YOU YOU RUINED MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!

meh... you're prolly right.. i just didnt appreciate being chewed out
    You only own 1 pair of pants? Goodwill sells them for like 50 cents.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Sounds more like you quit.
    trump : unemployment rate is so low, they are so low now that people like my friend croz here manage to get hired five times by five different companies within less than a month.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You only own 1 pair of pants? Goodwill sells them for like 50 cents.

i own 3
    I'm hiring an electrical assembler for next week, the black one I hired last week just isn't working out (surprise). Told the boss I'm getting a Hispanic woman in this time because they actually work and there is a small chance of sexual harassment taking place.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i own 3

All ripped no doubt.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Sounds more like you quit.

i think you're an idiot... couldn't get to work because my sexy asshole was haning out of my pants. i think you're a faggot and prolly wanted to see me prance around in my undergarments you faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i think you're an idiot… couldn't get to work because my sexy asshole was haning out of my pants. i think you're a faggot and prolly wanted to see me prance around in my undergarments you faggot

Lmfao
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You only own 1 pair of pants? Goodwill sells them for like 50 cents.

i know you're really poor but goodwill isnt open at 530am in texas. nice try faggot, im buying a new pair of jeans on my day off that i made for myself at banana republic
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Quitters are faggots
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Quitters are faggots

havent quit tho, faggit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i know you're really poor but goodwill isnt open at 530am in texas. nice try faggot, im buying a new pair of jeans on my day off that i made for myself at banana republic

Ummm if you go to goodwill at 5.30am you'll see bags of clothes and a couple of sofa's dumped outside the doors you can rifle through...so I heard.
Jump to Top