User Controls

met the guitar player from bring me the horizon

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my friend at work is a pretty chill bromo, we talk about aliens a lot to the point where some girl from guatemala that doesn't know what the word "no" means in english, tugging at my shirt saying "doog" and I pulled the whole whyte men are talking dool. Anyways his friend that was on his podcast came in and I met him it was pretty cool. Metal music is functional retards really if you think about it, but hey I like that shit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    folks?
    I met Fabio when I was in Vegas about 20yrs ago in the Luxor hotel elevator.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Had he been hit in his face by that bird yet?

Any scars?

I was told I was babysat by the actress Marsha Mason (used to be married to Neil Simon) as a baby. She's probably seen me naked. Her family lived just a few houses up the street, next door to the mayor. The mayor's son was my first "best friend".
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I met Fabio when I was in Vegas about 20yrs ago in the Luxor hotel elevator.

Nice, I probably saw you there when i was on my way to see the blue man group
    Originally posted by stl1 Had he been hit in his face by that bird yet?

Any scars?

i don't know what you're talking about, i met the guy last night... so i guess he was hit by a bird idk.. by bird as in chicken as in chick as in the female persuasion?

im not the biggest fan of their music as i listen to real metal, i just met the guy and he looked pretty normal
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The date was March 30, 1999. One day later and the newspaper stories would have run on April Fool's Day. People across the country would have dismissed it as a hoax.

But it really happened. I was there.

Busch Gardens was introducing its new roller coaster, Apollo's Chariot. It's a great coaster. Still my favorite, actually. The concept of the ride borrowed from mythology, so to introduce it the park brought in the closest thing we had at the time to a Greek god — the supermodel Fabio.

He was handsome and brawny, with flowing tresses, and his open-shirted image was an icon of romance novel covers. He was sometimes depicted, as models often unfairly are, as a pretty face with not much going on behind it. And he would take the first public ride on Apollo's Chariot — front row center, surrounded by ladies dressed in white gowns. It was quite a visual image for the assembled media.

Cameras rolled as the train pulled out of the station, but two minutes later when it rolled back in, something was wrong. Fabio's face was smeared crimson (was it lipstick from the overzealous ladies?) and everyone on the ride seemed rattled. Then, pandemonium. Some folks ran to Fabio. Others moved to push the media back.

It seems there was an incident on the ride's first drop, as the riders hurtled toward the ground at approximately 70 mph. A goose who had been nesting nearby flew into the path of the speeding coaster car. Best anyone can tell, the goose hit the front of the car, breaking its neck. The bird's carcass then flipped upward, striking Fabio on the bridge of his nose and causing a cut that would later require three stitches. No bones were broken, but there was some swelling.

Turns out that was the extent of it. He wasn't hurt too badly, and he was a good sport about it. The women riding with him took some splatter, which is what happens when a bleeding man with an open wound rides in an open car at high speeds.
    Originally posted by stl1 The date was March 30, 1999. One day later and the newspaper stories would have run on April Fool's Day. People across the country would have dismissed it as a hoax.

But it really happened. I was there.

Busch Gardens was introducing its new roller coaster, Apollo's Chariot. It's a great coaster. Still my favorite, actually. The concept of the ride borrowed from mythology, so to introduce it the park brought in the closest thing we had at the time to a Greek god — the supermodel Fabio.

He was handsome and brawny, with flowing tresses, and his open-shirted image was an icon of romance novel covers. He was sometimes depicted, as models often unfairly are, as a pretty face with not much going on behind it. And he would take the first public ride on Apollo's Chariot — front row center, surrounded by ladies dressed in white gowns. It was quite a visual image for the assembled media.

Cameras rolled as the train pulled out of the station, but two minutes later when it rolled back in, something was wrong. Fabio's face was smeared crimson (was it lipstick from the overzealous ladies?) and everyone on the ride seemed rattled. Then, pandemonium. Some folks ran to Fabio. Others moved to push the media back.

It seems there was an incident on the ride's first drop, as the riders hurtled toward the ground at approximately 70 mph. A goose who had been nesting nearby flew into the path of the speeding coaster car. Best anyone can tell, the goose hit the front of the car, breaking its neck. The bird's carcass then flipped upward, striking Fabio on the bridge of his nose and causing a cut that would later require three stitches. No bones were broken, but there was some swelling.

Turns out that was the extent of it. He wasn't hurt too badly, and he was a good sport about it. The women riding with him took some splatter, which is what happens when a bleeding man with an open wound rides in an open car at high speeds.

oh my bad, i thought we were still talking about brng me the horizon guy.. i've never met fabio.
Jump to Top