User Controls

Jiggaboo Johnson has never fuxked a broad named Rhonda...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, but he has nailed a few hos named Mona.👍
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, but he has nailed a few hos named Mona.👍

Off topic, but I doubt you'll complain...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, but he has nailed a few hos named Mona.👍

Mona moaned, gimme moar!!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’ve never banged a Christine

But I’ve banged 3 Kristen’s

5 heather,jennifer,Kelly’s (the biggest whores)
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Was one of those Heather's a DH'er?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Were all 3 DHers?
    Only dher I banged was named Steve
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You and Jiggaboo?

Who'da thunk?
    I often mused on the mystery of names and occupations...I've had 3 serious relationships with Victoria's...not a common name really these days.. so to have 3 seems odd, and then the other coincidence is the occupation of nursing or nursing related...Again I've dated (or married) long term 3x nurses/nursing related and short term a couple too. Dated 2 or 3 Lisa's as well.

Still it's all irrelevant as I learned long ago just to call them "baby", I made the common mistake of calling someone by the previous g/fs name once in the heat of an argument..that went down like a hot air balloon.

All in the past now though...I'm all about the chocolate pudding socials and furry house shoes now.
    Nurses are all whores. They’re basically the same as cosmetologist,except they like blood and guts and penis’

It’s no coincidence that most women on dating sites are of these 2 occupations...and they’re on those sights for years...dude after dude after dude.
    First one was back in England and she wore the traditional Nurses dress with black stockings back then...none of these scrubs shit they wear now...I remember laying in bed one day and she was lay on the bed dressed and ready to go on shift (at the time we actually lived in the nurses quarters on the hospital grounds)...I had her legs spread and was feeling her up semi asleep and she said "This is so undignified when I'm about to go on shift".

lolol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You called your shaft "shift"?
    What a life that was...living in the nurses quarters with 600 nurses...the things I saw...

The rooms were basically "cells" so everyone just left their doors open, the showers/restrooms were at the end of each floor/corridor. My first night there I walked in to take a piss and there was a topless young thing washing her hair in one of the sinks she just looked up and said "hi" and went about her business...I knew then I'd found my place in the world.

The social room was where you went for drugs, no one used it except to buy/exchange drugs there. The nurses would party all night. One particular night my g/f and I were trying to sleep and the girl next to our "cell" was having a party with several other nurses...my g/f was pissed because she had to be on shift in a few hours so I said I'd go over there to ask them to be quiet...3hrs later my g/f came and got me and was even more pissed.

I told my g/f "if I ever get sick please take me to another hospital" she said "Why? do you think it will be any different there?"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Off topic, but I doubt you'll complain…

this was the first thing i watched this morning while burning a bowl, must say i was impressed with dat booty bounce
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Ive only ever dated Chris'es and at this point I wince when im introduced to someone and his name is Chris.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Nurses are all whores. They’re basically the same as cosmetologist,except they like blood and guts and penis’

It’s no coincidence that most women on dating sites are of these 2 occupations…and they’re on those sights for years…dude after dude after dude.

Even the male nurse I work with that has the hunched back ?
    Or the really old ones ... ?
    Dang 😋 they out here like that ?

And what dating sites have you joined that informs other users of random hookups from their site

And what sites have this abundance of horny nurses ?
    I wanna look for research purposes
    Originally posted by CandyRein Even the male nurse I work with that has the hunched back ?

He'll be a perv for sure...I bet he sniffs the bed pans when patients have finished their business.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Starr asks the hard questions, for research of course lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂😂😂

Good afternoon Incognito ...
    Hai, it’s like that sometimes😋
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He'll be a perv for sure…I bet he sniffs the bed pans when patients have finished their business.

Didn’t see you posted Jigg

Oh no ! not our Archer 😂😋
Jump to Top