User Controls

Rockstar must be under such poor management

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Or something because the game design of GTA Online is so fucking cheap and shallow

And it's no excuse that this was originally for 7th gen consoles, the issues aren't really performance related the problem is that they fucking suck at making a game.
    This is just so cheap and lacking.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Stop playing old games.

Play something modern like minecraft 1.13
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Corporations (such as Rockstar Games) exist to make money. This isn't a cynical attitude. This is the express purposes of the things and executives failing to take money-making action is literally illegal in this country.

GTA online makes money.

It's not poor management, it's management doing their job.
    Originally posted by Lanny Corporations (such as Rockstar Games) exist to make money. This isn't a cynical attitude. This is the express purposes of the things and executives failing to take money-making action is literally illegal in this country.

GTA online makes money.

It's not poor management, it's management doing their job.

I'm very well aware of that

Talking to you people it's like you assume I don't know anything

Anyways

Them being in the position where they are a greedy corporation isn't the issue here

Either the entire team is cucked or they truly are zombies lacking in imagination

I really don't want you to think I'm exaggerating here.
    GTA v is truly a bad game and each time I come back to it it's like I discover more reasons why it's shit.
    Rockstar got totally full of themselves bwith vice city and after that their quality Totally dipped.
    San Andreas was a great game but you could tell it was unfinished towards the end and then there was GTA IV ...

Is this all there is in the end?
    20 years into the future and instead of technotopia we have the most bland generation of games since the Atari days
    SOCIALIZE GAMING INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX 11!!!!

GAMERS OF THE WORLD UNITE !!!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    make your own games

it's something I've been considering getting into for a while now
    HTS highlight reel
    What does "cheap and shallow" even mean? As far as criticism goes, that is cheap and shallow. It basically amounts to "I don't like this because it's dumb and bad". Real fucking barn burner of a review.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra make your own games

it's something I've been considering getting into for a while now

Right now my focus is on music and then drawing once I have a grip on music.
    Eventually I'd like to get into game development and it's something I seriously will experiment with eventually but it'll probably be a couple decades before then.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria eventually but it'll probably be a couple decades before then.

Optimistic, at the pace your going.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Around here the answer is drugs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    GTA has become a normie game like call of duty
    actually for games like gta you can mod the gameplay fairly easily.

there are plenty values that the game engine needed for its physical interaction that was saved as txt files and you can change value with note pad.

one of the thing i used to tweak was vehicle stats where you can easily increase a specific vehicles accleration and top speed and etc etc.

modchip is needed if your doing it on ps2 because you'll need to repack everything back into a dvd,
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny every morning I wake up and swallow nigger semen

Oh my god he actually wrote this.... LOL
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny actually for games like gta you can mod the gameplay fairly easily.

there are plenty values that the game engine needed for its physical interaction that was saved as txt files and you can change value with note pad.

one of the thing i used to tweak was vehicle stats where you can easily increase a specific vehicles accleration and top speed and etc etc.

modchip is needed if your doing it on ps2 because you'll need to repack everything back into a dvd,

Really?
    Holy shit can't wait to get my gaming PC repaired.
    I'm going to change the health and damage values.
    But yeah I have been thinking about modding the past few days in regards to GTA 3.
    I think it would.be more fun and an eaiser start to mod an already established game than try to make.one from scratch.
    I want to make an entire overhaul mod with updated textures and a new story campaign.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Really?
    Holy shit can't wait to get my gaming PC repaired.
    I'm going to change the health and damage values.
    But yeah I have been thinking about modding the past few days in regards to GTA 3.
    I think it would.be more fun and an eaiser start to mod an already established game than try to make.one from scratch.
    I want to make an entire overhaul mod with updated textures and a new story campaign.

i was able to mod vehicles back in gta:vc, the pc version. i remember using milkshape 3d or something like that, i modded some gt version of nsx and an f117a into the game, but they looked half finished and ugly as fuck.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i was able to mod vehicles back in gta:vc, the pc version. i remember using milkshape 3d or something like that, i modded some gt version of nsx and an f117a into the game, but they looked half finished and ugly as fuck.

Back in the day I was so mesmerized with the idea of modding the PC version of GTA 3 and Vice City.
    I would hold onto the PC boxea of the copies I had and stare at the back imagining all the possibilities ...
    It took too long for me to end up getting a gaming PC and by then I forgot all about that vision.
    Seeing as I'm still alive (cue the song) and I still love GTA 3 I guess I could still try and get into modding it.
    I was really excited about other people's mods back then ... The simplest stuff like a character model change seemed so awesome back then ... Now I just don't feel anything.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Back in the day I was so mesmerized with the idea of modding the PC version of GTA 3 and Vice City.
    I would hold onto the PC boxea of the copies I had and stare at the back imagining all the possibilities …
    It took too long for me to end up getting a gaming PC and by then I forgot all about that vision.
    Seeing as I'm still alive (cue the song) and I still love GTA 3 I guess I could still try and get into modding it.
    I was really excited about other people's mods back then … The simplest stuff like a character model change seemed so awesome back then … Now I just don't feel anything.

no gaming pc needed.

i used my ole amd duron with like half gb of ram and 40gb of hdd runing on winxp. the only boost needed for the game was virtual cdrom because hdd seek was much faster.
Jump to Top