User Controls

Identity Theft by Individual

esbity African Astronaut
    What percentage of the adult US population has committed the crime of identity theft?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I have... many years ago...

Not full on "I am now you" kinda shit, but I stole some banking info for a quick buck.

Definitely not my proudest moment.
    Nearly 100% of fraud is social engineering.

So many people think that some introverted computer nerd is sitting around slapping on a keyboard until they hit pay dirt.

It's actually the extroverted social butterflies taking all ur monies.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Its not that bad.
    Yeah it is...

I know it sounds cliche as fuck, but I am a genuine proponent of "do unto others"...

It's a simple ethical principle, but it works.

If I could go back to the people I defrauded and give them the money I stole PLUS INTEREST, I would in a second.

If you're really just looking for a quick buck, there are solutions out there that don't involve robbing people.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    so where u guys from
    Shrooms Houston
    Yeah just send an email to my manager with the application filled out you can have my 20hr position I'm leaving... can you super size my drink and fry
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Shrooms Yeah just send an email to my manager with the application filled out you can have my 20hr position I'm leaving… can you super size my drink and fry

20 hours a week?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by esbity What percentage of the adult US population has committed the crime of identity theft?

Here.

https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/facts-statistics-identity-theft-and-cybercrime
    Shrooms Houston
    Originally posted by esbity 20 hours a week?

No $20/hr I'm a supervisor it's easy. Text me when you're sending the app so I can pull it up. Here's my number. I forgot you have to be already 18+, are you atleast 18?
Jump to Top