User Controls

Worst. Hangover. Ever.

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    So I seem to have polished off at least 750ml of scotch, as well as a few miniature bottles of champagne sparkling wine. I am also surrounded by a sea of empty nitrous cannisters.

ITT: Regale the tales of your worst hangovers (to help me feel like less of a reprobate).

Actually, I think my worst one EVER, officially speaking, was nearly 20 years ago after the oh-so-appropriately-(in-retrospect)-labelled "dry grad" for a neighboring school that I was invited to. Limousine stocked with unlimited alcohol == guaranteed trouble.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as two-day hangovers, and to this day have not experienced one since, but apparently it's a thing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pfffft. It only gets worse brother.
    Originally posted by mmQ Pfffft. It only gets worse brother.

You bore witness to my debauchery!

I do remember most of my time on Tinychat... Up until some point, at least.

I also woke up to something entirely burnt in the oven (and the oven still on)... I can't even tell what it was it was so badly burnt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How much can alcos drink in anight without dying

asking for a friend

Also, I just remember when my friend invited me to his uncle's place and said help yourselves to some beers. His uncles fridge was packed from top to bottom with case after case. Me and this other kid drank damn near everything. I wasn't done drinking by morning, but I felt bad for drinking so much and decided to leave at least a case and a half left.
    HTS highlight reel
    Tinychat will do that to you. I love them for it, but expect to nearly kill yourself via alcohol consumption if you're hanging out there regularly. 😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    bundy hangovers are the worst, I can't take it anymore because I feel like there are slugs raping my stomach for days afterwards.
    Originally posted by Ghost bundy hangovers are the worst, I can't take it anymore because I feel like there are slugs raping my stomach for days afterwards.

week stomach. Never got bundy shits or hurty tummy
    Ghost Black Hole
    I get less bad effects if I have a tolerance. I used to take it daily for months
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I hate hangover therefore I only drink a little.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why don't you guys just smoke weed to alleviate your hangover? Like many situations in life, that one is improved, also, with its consumption.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano week stomach. Never got bundy shits or hurty tummy

Bundy shits are from the sorbitol they use in most formulations. At some recreational doses of bundy, you're consuming laxative doses of sorbitol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    SLUG EGGS
    )your insides on D X M(

I hate robogels for some reason. They always lead to a bad trip and hurt my stomach and are miserable to choke down.

Also, unfortunately Vick's 44 cherry is no longer on the market :( That was the BEST TASTING cough syrup. Except Delsym. Actually, better than Delsym in some ways.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The highest I ever got from D-XM I extracted a dozen bottles of cough syrup and made D-XM citrate and dissolved it into a jug of iced tea and grapefruit juice with LSA extract and lots of sugar.

I gave it to a bunch of highschool kids and we all got telepathy and they thought I was a cult leader
    Originally posted by DietPiano How much can alcos drink in anight without dying

asking for a friend

A lot...

Well, I've heard some tall tales from bar flies and Internet braggarts about drinking >1 liter (of 40% ABV spirits) or like an entire keg or some such shit, but you have to factor in a whole bunch of different things:
    1. On the Internet, everyone is a millionaire with a 12" cock (even the ladies). So always take it with a grain of salt regardless.
    2. Body weight is a factor. A 300+ lb NFL quarter back is going to be able to drink a lot more than a Victoria's Secret model.
    3. There are always some hard-to-quantify genetic factors. For example, a lot of Asians have some kind of adverse side-effect when they drink that will reduce the amount they can drink, and, for all we know, there might be some kind of opposite effect out there that allows one to drink more than the average person without dying and all that.
    4. And, my theory (personally), is that this one accounts for like 90% of those huge numbers you might hear: The span of time over which the alcohol was consumed is a MAJOR factor. And that one just comes down to simple universal laws of body chemistry and all that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You aren't a real alcoholic until you drink an entire barrel of whiskey
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    The day after drinking an entire bottle of whiskey is the worst. It feels almost exactly like what chemo feels like for me, except chemo lasted a full week.

I used to drink brandy and that is even worse.

I get basically two day hangovers too, and after drinking a lot I notice I feel warmer and have no easy energy or mental clarity.
Jump to Top