User Controls

Deleted posts for: Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker Yung Blood (banned)
    Metal Gear?!
    Albert Wesker Yung Blood (banned)
    Infinityshock used to be a normal poster on RDFRN and posted in the weapons forum with armsmerchant a lot mostly about firearms and ballistics related stuff, I always knew him as the gun guy that posted about niggers and jedis.

Him and I got along fine with the mods even though we called them bitch ass cucks all the time, I don't think either of us got banned from redfern. The only people I remember that got banned were sploo and Iron John.

Sploo was only allowed to post in half baked which is what Lanny should do with infinityshock, just shadow ban him to the mongolvoid or something, I suggested this 2 years ago when my scrawny account kept getting banned for arguing with infinityshock because he kept spamming Bill Krozby dick in all my threads. Lanny is a fucking retard though and he will not do anything that makes sense because he is constantly drunk or hung over and has the mentality of a goddamn idiot

I used to have an account with 10k posts and a custom user title and I gave it up in protest of Lanny's retardation and ever since I called him out on it he has done everything in his power to ban all my accounts and fuck with me.

He only does this because he refuses to admit he's wrong about infinityshock, I wanted him gone years ago and nobody listened to me, everyone just told me to shut up and told me to GET TUFF

Now you are all whining and bitching and have a captcha and closed regs/email verification. Looks like I was right all along.

Also lots of people have figured out how to exploit this forum in various ways which is why spamming is so easy and lanny can't seem to do anything about it besides closing regs.

Jump to Top