User Controls

its not cold enough

  1. I was promised a snowpocalypse.



  2. Nil African Astronaut
    Don't you live in the PNW? whats cold for you -5C?
  3. Originally posted by Nil Don't you live in the PNW? whats cold for you -5C?

    wat? cold for me is -30c.

    but everyone on the news is freaking out saying itll snow a lot and be cold. it didn't snow a lot and its not cold enough.

  4. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Was colder here last week than at the Arctic Circle, -50C with the windchill. Almost 200cm (78 inches) of snow this winter so far as well, enough to completely cover the roofs of some houses and make cars disappear.
  5. Nil African Astronaut
    Man fuck the cold and winter, it's been sub -25c here for the past 2 weeks, shit is wack.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. Originally posted by Nil Man fuck the cold and winter, it's been sub -25c here for the past 2 weeks, shit is wack.

    im glad that you're enjoying the weather.

    today i saw a guy trying to shovel snow with a rake. i also saw someone using a regular shovel to shovel snow.

    people here dont know about dat snow.
  7. mmQ motherfucker
    If it isn't cold enough you can always wear shorts and a t-shirt instead of your little coat and mittypoos, or just get nekkid.

    Strange complaint.
  8. Originally posted by mmQ If it isn't cold enough you can always wear shorts and a t-shirt instead of your little coat and mittypoos, or just get nekkid.

    Strange complaint.

    Its not about me you selfish fuck, projecting much? I want other people to experience this too. Especially the disadvantaged.
  9. mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Its not about me you selfish fuck, projecting much? I want other people to experience this too. Especially the disadvantaged.

    That doesn't make sense shut up. Balloon
  10. Originally posted by mmQ That doesn't make sense shut up. Balloon

    You see the kind of mother fucker you are?

    I want people to swerve out of control and freeze to death.
  11. mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You see the kind of mother fucker you are?

    I want people to swerve out of control and freeze to death.

    There's at least 2 "decent" Russian dash cam deaths a week.
  12. Originally posted by mmQ There's at least 2 "decent" Russian dash cam deaths a week.

    This is because everyone in Russia has dash cams for insurance purposes. God only knows the content that would come out of the u.s. if dash cams here were as prevalent as in Russia.

    You should see the ones from india where some shit car wrecks and 10 pajeets run out.
  13. oh lawdy
  14. vindicktive vinny Space Nigga (banned)
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This is because everyone in Russia has dash cams for insurance purposes. God only knows the content that would come out of the u.s. if dash cams here were as prevalent as in Russia.

    You should see the ones from india where some shit car wrecks and 10 pajeets run out.

    there are plenty american dashcam footages,

    they are not as nasty as russians.
  15. Originally posted by vindicktive vinny there are plenty american dashcam footages,

    they are not as nasty as russians.

    still there is a huge difference in overall percentage of cars equipped with dash cams.

    The best dashcam footage from Russia is of things that you don't see in the u.s.; tanks plowing through snowy roards and ignoring all road rules, meteors falling, and of course good road rage fights.
  16. YOU SEE COMRADE IN MOTHER RUSSIA COLD COLDS YOU

    /reddit
  17. HTS highlight reel
    It's like -2 (celsius, Ameritards) here and it fucking sucks. Not because it's cold, but because it's not cold enough to be cold and dry. Wet ass snow/freezing rain is the bane of my existence. Seriously, fuck this weather. They said it was gonna be super cold and snowy here too, and it's just wet, slushy, and miserable.
  18. Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    The Damn groundhog lied.
  19. vindicktive vinny Space Nigga (banned)
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian still there is a huge difference in overall percentage of cars equipped with dash cams.

    The best dashcam footage from Russia is of things that you don't see in the u.s.; tanks plowing through snowy roards and ignoring all road rules, meteors falling, and of course good road rage fights.

    i like their dumper trucks, those with 2sets of front whells and the one ones that roll over when the 40ft bed is being jacked up.
  20. tee hee hee African Astronaut [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's cold enough and we got more than enough snow too.
Jump to Top