User Controls

Vizier is Dead!

It's true...

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    News corporations are in it for the profit, and so they are constantly sensationalize things, constantly putting out bogus numbers and bogus data to "support" the sensationalizing, and you basically can't believe a thing them and their paid lapdogs have to report.

I'm sure our old friend The Vizier will be just fine.
    According to this logic everyone in new orleans is dead
    illumunati haarp
    According to this logic everyone in new orleans is dead
    Nope, just the niggers.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    News corporations are in it for the profit, and so they are constantly sensationalize things, constantly putting out bogus numbers and bogus data to "support" the sensationalizing, and you basically can't believe a thing them and their paid lapdogs have to report.

I'm sure our old friend The Vizier will be just fine.

I like how you get all pedantic about using people's old handles or bringing up meaningless points of site history like it lends you an air of credibility.
    I like how you get all pedantic about using people's old handles or bringing up meaningless points of site history like it lends you an air of credibility.

Oh, you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    looks like god's taking a powerdrill to mexico, fuck that thing's massive
    Vizier IS the eye of the storm
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

hahaha
    hahaha

Do not laugh. This is a serious point of contention for Lanny.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    the thanks is spewing
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    the thanks is spewing

That sounds a little gay tbh fam.
    I always like to go by people's original handles, not to show off or anything, but to maintain some kind of order in the Temple. It makes the guilty accountable and the stupid completely transparent, as it should be. Vizier's handle is not actually "Vizier", it's "The Vizier", for anyone who cares. I've addressed him as, The Vizier, on several occasions (yes, I know you're reading this, son), and it sparked quite a negative reaction. But there's a good reason for that. But that's a story for another day.
    I always like to go by people's original handles, not to show off or anything, but to maintain some kind of order in the Temple. It makes the guilty accountable and the stupid completely transparent, as it should be. Vizier's handle is not actually "Vizier", it's "The Vizier", for anyone who cares. I've addressed him as, The Vizier, on several occasions (yes, I know you're reading this, son), and it sparked quite a negative reaction. But there's a good reason for that. But that's a story for another day.
    Nobody gives a fuck about your post or the "temple".
    Parker Brother Yung Blood [the valiantly arthrosporous wyatt]
    I think Vizier lived in Sonora. If that's the case, it looks like he'll be fine.
    Damit man
    lol no one even died
    CNN and Fox and the likes are worthless rags. Their viewership is spiraling toward the irrelevant, which they already are.
    CNN and Fox and the likes are worthless rags. Their viewership is spiraling toward the irrelevant, which they already are.
    Ramble rambling something ramble.
Jump to Top