User Controls

Later...

  1. WellHung Dark Matter
    My bus is finally here too. Goodbye, folks.
  2. Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Wow wtf?
  3. larrylegend8383 African Astronaut
    Drink a beer and relax mf'er
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by WellHung My bus is finally here too. Goodbye, folks.

    As insufferable as I find you, I'm not too comfortable with the idea of you offing yourself.

    But I also have the sneaking suspicion that this is just playing on Malice's thread for yet more attention.

    I'm at a crossroads here.

    If it's the latter scenario... miraculously, you've managed to drop YET AGAIN on whatever respectability scale you once resided on in my books.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. mmQ motherfucker
    Yeah no he just was taking a literal bus to the dollar store I think.
  6. Technologist motherfucker
    Dammit I want on that bus. Gots me dollars ready!🤑
  7. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    lol this nigger is D-eee-double dead
  8. CandyRein Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt

    I’ve probably known you longer than anyone one here ..
    Which is probably why you pick on me so much and probably why I don’t take your chit talking to heart

    I’ve watched you turn into something you are not

    You’re an extremely intelligent individual Matt , we both know this

    You’ve actually got a great personality when you’re not fronting for the interwebs

    I’ve never seen you even play in this manner so I have to take it seriously

    We already lost Phil and Zekey for unexpected Health reasons..
    I’ll kill you myself before I let you take your life

    This is me , Starr your e-Friend
    I’m telling you to cut the chit and get your chit together, lift those chins up and face this world like a G

    I’ll always be your friend Matt and as your friend I’m telling you
    Don’t you get your azz on that damn bus

    🤬



    *waves on the bus driver*

    He’s good !
    Go on to the next stop he’s not getting on


    Sincerely, Starr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. Nil African Astronaut
    NIS LD/50 3000 hours exposure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Matt

    I’ve probably known you longer than anyone one here ..
    Which is probably why you pick on me so much and probably why I don’t take your chit talking to heart

    I’ve watched you turn into something you are not

    You’re an extremely intelligent individual Matt , we both know this

    You’ve actually got a great personality when you’re not fronting for the interwebs

    I’ve never seen you even play in this manner so I have to take it seriously

    We already lost Phil and Zekey for unexpected Health reasons..
    I’ll kill you myself before I let you take your life

    This is me , Starr your e-Friend
    I’m telling you to cut the chit and get your chit together, lift those chins up and face this world like a G

    I’ll always be your friend Matt and as your friend I’m telling you
    Don’t you get your azz on that damn bus

    🤬



    *waves on the bus driver*

    He’s good !
    Go on to the next stop he’s not getting on


    Sincerely, Starr

    it's okay, he's in a better place now. He's serving me eternally. currently scratching my nose while i type
  11. DontTellEm Naturally Camouflaged
    Mattchew gonna be fine. 😘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. op isnt man enough to catch a bus.
  13. ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Technologist Dammit I want on that bus. Gots me dollars ready!🤑

    We’d prefer YOU take that bus and Matt stay here with us too!!

    Here a few extra dollas let’s make it happen
  14. Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Matt,

    It’s been a really difficult week for me, the pain in my heart and grief is overwhelming. The last thing I want to do is type on this forum ...

    But I want you to think back to the summer of 2013. While you were being bashed in the forums, I messaged you trying to be helpful and trying to be an efriend. I never jumped on that bandwagon.

    Please don’t worry us; those that care about you. Everyone needs to know someone cares. Everyone needs caring attention. It’s thrown around the internet like it’s a weakness or defect .. it’s not.

    Please check in and let those of us that care, know you are ok.

    💜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Mewsik Matt,

    It’s been a really difficult week for me, the pain in my heart and grief is overwhelming. The last thing I want to do is type on this forum …

    But I want you to think back to the summer of 2013. While you were being bashed in the forums, I messaged you trying to be helpful and trying to be an efriend. I never jumped on that bandwagon.

    Please don’t worry us; those that care about you. Everyone needs to know someone cares. Everyone needs caring attention. It’s thrown around the internet like it’s a weakness or defect .. it’s not.

    Please check in and let those of us that care, know you are ok.

    💜



    Give it a fucking break you drama llama
  16. Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by ECAP

    Give it a fucking break you drama llama

    Please leave me alone.
  17. CASPER Soldier of Fourchin [the evaporated ball-shaped sclk]
    Whatever the case may be, you're kind of a dick for using Malice to prop up whatever kind of point you're trying to make here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Please leave us alone

    We’re going through intense emotional trauma

    All day
    Every day
    Of our pathetic miserable lives
  19. Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by ECAP We’d prefer YOU take that bus and Matt stay here with us too!!

    Here a few extra dollas let’s make it happen

    Ecap,
    Notice I have ignored you? And I will continue to do so after this post. You come on here and act like you’re not from DH, that’s a big fat lie. Your post history says otherwise. All you do is go around bashing the people you don’t like from DH, because you’re butthurt and can’t say who you really are. Need some desitin? Lololol!

    Carry on ya fake!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    death is no release. you think you've got a way out but then you wake up to me, blowing smoke in your face. wake up. it's time to have fun.
Jump to Top