User Controls

This is the best headline so far this year

  1. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]

    https://dailystormer.name/feds-investigating-bezos-claim-that-national-enquirer-jedis-blackmailed-him-with-nudes/

    TLDR jedis doing jedi shit (benzos is an honorary jedi), and never even try to blackmail someone without lawyering up first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Steve Bezo's Amazon will actually steal their driver's tips.

    https://news.slashdot.org/story/19/02/09/0421248/where-does-a-tip-to-an-amazon-driver-go-in-some-cases-toward-the-drivers-base-pay
  3. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    I am here to set fire to the world.
    In the desert, the Baptist warned us, God is coming.
    Well, I'm telling you it's too late.
    He's already here.
    I'm here.
    I'm going to baptize everybody with fire!
  4. Technologist victim of incest
    Awww poor Soi is jealous of a billionaire. Just because he is a rich man, which Soi will never be, Soi is jealous of him, so now he’s a kniving jedi.


    He is gonna have Pecker (the real jedi man) by the balls and probably shut down the Enquirer for going against their agreement with the Special Counsel.

    Soi stop being an idiot!
  5. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww poor Soi is jealous of a billionaire. Just because he is a rich man, which Soi will never be, Soi is jealous of him, so now he’s a kniving jedi.


    He is gonna have Pecker (the real jedi man) by the balls and probably shut down the Enquirer for going against their l agreement with the Special Counsel.

    Soi stop being an idiot!

    the guy's scum, you should really look into his business practices if you're defending him
  6. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww poor Soi is jealous of a billionaire. Just because he is a rich man, which Soi will never be, Soi is jealous of him, so now he’s a kniving jedi.


    He is gonna have Pecker (the real jedi man) by the balls and probably shut down the Enquirer for going against their agreement with the Special Counsel.

    Soi stop being an idiot!

    jedis stick together.
  7. Technologist victim of incest
    You all think anyone who is rich is scum. Of course you can dig up dirt on anyone. No one is perfect. Anddddddd of course you can find scummy shit on a rich man. There are many jealous Sois out there. I’ll go by my own judgement. Thanks anyways.
  8. Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny jedis stick together.

    Again pedo faggot you can keep your opinions to yourself, don’t care what a faggot pedo thinks. You’re subhuman!
  9. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    judentung confirmed,
  10. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    Originally posted by Technologist You all think anyone who is rich is scum. Of course you can dig up dirt on anyone. No one is perfect. Anddddddd of course you can find scummy shit on a rich man. There are many jealous Sois out there. I’ll go by my own judgement. Thanks anyways.

    http://inthesetimes.com/article/21571/the-hq2-scam-how-amazon-used-a-bidding-war-to-scrape-cities-data
  11. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    hey aldra, hows the conflict going ?
  12. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    which one?
  13. Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra http://inthesetimes.com/article/21571/the-hq2-scam-how-amazon-used-a-bidding-war-to-scrape-cities-data


    Again, anyone can find dirt on a billionaire. I bet I can find all kinds of shit on him. The ways business men do business is almost always crooked. Ex: Trump. But the man made an empire on being savvy. Again, I’ll go with my opinion. I wouldn’t even know the name Bezos if this shit hadn’t come out. The man stays out of the spotlight, yet people will find a way to trash him!
  14. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    I don't even know how to respond to that. it's insane.
  15. Technologist victim of incest
    That’s your opinion. No need to respond. I’ll stick with being insane.
  16. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra which one?

    i remember you saying something about new conflict shitpile or something like that.
  17. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    https://theintercept.com/2019/01/10/amazon-ring-security-camera/

    you should try to absorb more information before developing opinions.
  18. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist Again, anyone can find dirt on a billionaire. I bet I can find all kinds of shit on him. The ways business men do business is almost always crooked. Ex: Trump. But the man made an empire on being savvy. Again, I’ll go with my opinion. I wouldn’t even know the name Bezos if this shit hadn’t come out. The man stays out of the spotlight, yet people will find a way to trash him!

    but its not ok for trump to be savvy ?

    dont answer. its rhetorical anyway.
  19. Technologist victim of incest
    Don’t speak to me pedo fag. Go away.
  20. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Technologist I’ll go by my own judgement.

    You haven't had an original thought your whole life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top