User Controls

Something Special For Your Ex This Valentine's Day

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day

By Sophie Lewis

Updated on: February 7, 2019 / 10:45 PM/ CBS News

Looking to get yourself a present this Valentine's Day? The El Paso Zoo has you covered. It will name a cockroach after your ex and then feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

You can message the zoo on Facebook with your ex's name, then wait patiently for February 14 to watch the roach get devoured during the "Quit Bugging Me" meerkat event, which will live-stream on Facebook and the zoo's website. The names of those exes will also be displayed around the meerkat exhibit and on social media starting February 11. The zoo calls it "the perfect Valentine's Day gift."
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    meh valentines day is overrated, its meant for chickens, the last 6 years of my life i've had a girl demand that we hang out or do something for valentines day. this will prolly be the first one i've spent alone in a while. personally my ex gf, was fucking hott as fuck and i still love her to this day, she's far from a roach, but then again i have some humility, craigs lips lead to small room, lick it and dream of hope.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex, then feed it to a meerkat on Valentine's Day

By Sophie Lewis

Updated on: February 7, 2019 / 10:45 PM/ CBS News

Looking to get yourself a present this Valentine's Day? The El Paso Zoo has you covered. It will name a cockroach after your ex and then feed it to a meerkat live on camera.

You can message the zoo on Facebook with your ex's name, then wait patiently for February 14 to watch the roach get devoured during the "Quit Bugging Me" meerkat event, which will live-stream on Facebook and the zoo's website. The names of those exes will also be displayed around the meerkat exhibit and on social media starting February 11. The zoo calls it "the perfect Valentine's Day gift."

and by the way, couldn't you at least not be lazy and post a video or something? or the real article?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and by the way, couldn't you at least not be lazy and post a video or something? or the real article?

STL is too busy reviewing all the booby pics he receives to worry about little shit like that.. 😊
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ "Quit bugging me"

What if some nut bought all the roaches for their ex? TFW u realize every single roach is ur name. ☺️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Speaking of cockroaches.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Can you fuck the cockroach before you feed it to the meerkat?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Talk about a needle dick!
Jump to Top